Home

i have read the reviews...

This is a discussion on i have read the reviews... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #9
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: i have read the reviews...

My personal opinion is just to get NCAA 11 for cheap, find a good set of sliders, and play that.

12 is buggy, and 13 is even buggier than 12. 11 has bugs too, but not as bad as the last two versions.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Old 09-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #10
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul24NDLAL12
Until they fix the saftey & db glitch it's not worth getting IMO.
Try fist's slider set.You will not see this glitch on his set.

With that being said, I would give this game a 7 or 7.5.
And this is only after using Fist's slider set. The game was unplayable b4 i started using his set. Now since i started using his set i have not touched Madden in about 2 weeks.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #11
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I'd give it a 7. I don't notice the safety issue as much as other players because I rarely throw deep, but it's definitely better than 12. If you can get it for less than $45-50 somewhere, I'd say go for it.

I play on Heisman with some tweaked sliders and it's very playable. 13 is much, much better than 11 and better than 12 because of the recruiting system in Dynasty. Just skip the between play and the end of the quarter and half animations and your game won't freeze. The Studio Updates are pretty cool for awhile, but you'll find yourself skipping them after the first score is popped up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #12
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7

To hopefully finally put this to rest ... I as well hardly ever throw deep when playing. Never have played that way. However, with this game, when I NEED to use the deep ball it's there for me pretty much whenever I need it so much so that I never feel I'm in jeopardy of ever losing a game. I actually have found both Heisman and AA sliders that work for a while (sometimes entire first half), but for some reason the CPU switches their coverage aggressiveness (winning or losing) in game which causes the safety glitch to start appearing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »