Home

Mr Fantana31 will be starting a new OD. Always the best

This is a discussion on Mr Fantana31 will be starting a new OD. Always the best within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
Rookie

mattvols3103's Arena

OVR: 2
Mr Fantana31 will be starting a new OD. Always the best

Guys I will be starting a new OD today or tomorrow. I always wait till this time of year to start one due to rosters being more accurate, guys get to know the game, and I live in Alaska and its almost time for "winter hibernation". We usually go all the way to February or March. We never have less than 6 guys and if we do. We reload. I always have guys return from my previous dynasties. This is my third year running one. I'm telling you it's the best dynasty around. We have rules and we follow them. We play 3-5 user games, it is a open dynasty, we play with sportsmanship and don't tolerate quitters. Not everyone can win. Here some rules.

Must provide a phone number to text and set up user games and such.

If you are not a committed player. Don't join. We try to advance once a day. If user game isn't being played because one guy won't get on. The other gets to play the CPU.

Absolutlely NO restarts vs the CPU at all! If you lose. You lose. If you bend that rule. You are out.

No cheesy players. Play real football, no going for it every 4th down. If you are 4th and 1-3 and in decent field position it's ok. But kicking the ball is football. Play like gentleman. We want this close to real life football as possible.
That means no doing the same plays over and over, no glitches, just play straight up. Not that hard.

No padding stats. This means if you are blowing the CPU or user out. You put in your second string. No excuse. Chew clock and get out with the W. so blow outs, late in the game, back ups in and chew clock on.

No switching teams. Pick your team. Stick with it.

We will do off season and preseason all at once.

When recruiting. If you are a really good team and don't need much players. You can only sign 4 over the number of guys you have leaving. (Ex.- 10 players leaving, you can sign 14.) if you are a team still building. Feel free to sign as much as you can. But the rosters are only at 70 still so if a powerhouse is signing all these 5 stars and 4 stars they end up getting cut when they could start for another user or CPU team. Balance is key.

I will have the conferences starting out as they will be set up as far as the Notre dame switch. I will have them in the ACC. Conferences will stay the same for a while and then updated as small conference teams start winning all the time.

Ok I think that is everything. Play with sportsmanship, loyalty, respect, real life football.

Add Mr Fantana31 on Xbox360 for this awesome open dynasty. 4 star and under teams to start out. Garunteed to go 10 years or more in the dynasty.

Favorite Teams
Tennessee Vols
Houston Texans
Atlanta Braves
Houston Rockets

https://www.gamechanger.io/t/summer-...a568a1b7000003

http://alaskabaseball.org/Arcticbraves.html
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »