Home

Dynamic Rivalries

This is a discussion on Dynamic Rivalries within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Post Dynamic Rivalries

Dynamic rivalries really need to be introduced in to the NCAA Series soon. With all the shifting conferences that is going on, you'd think that teams would start to establish rivalries with other schools, and this should be recreated in the NCAA Simulation game.

I was perusing the forums the other day and read a thread about a guy who was using Oregon and each year he played Stanford, it came down to the end of the game to pull out the win for either team. Maybe not have a fully dynamic system run by the CPU, but allow the User to choose rivalry schools at the end of the season like we already can do with conferences, bowl games, etc.

When my MTSU team moved up to the SEC, we stopped playing NT, Troy, WKU, but we started to play tough games against MissSt. No, MissSt is not very good in my dynasty, but they are one of those teams that no matter what, I have trouble with them. I think it would be a great feature if I could go in at the end of a season and manually set MissSt to a rival and possibly nix one of my “actual” rivals, seeing as I blow them out when I do elect to play them.

Maybe EA can make it so you can only have 5 rivals, or you have to swap one-for-one, but I think any kind of dynamic rivalry system would be better than having your rivals be schools that you cream every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Dynamic Rivalries

Yeah. In my Baylor dynasty, I make it a point to schedule Texas A&M each year for the Battle of the Brazos. I usually win by a fair amount, but I am having trouble constantly with Oklahoma. I want them to become one of my Rivals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »