Home

What kind of players are important for a Multiple offense?

This is a discussion on What kind of players are important for a Multiple offense? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 04:36 AM   #1
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4
What kind of players are important for a Multiple offense?

Hey guys,

I am in my dynasty and I am going to switch to a Multiple style offense after the season.

I'm just wondering what kind of QB, RB, WR, and TE do I need?

For example, what attributes are important for these positions in a multiple offense?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
The thing a about a multiple is you can have different variations for each. Let's use Oklahoma. Their a multiple offense.typically the go with a balanced qb sumone who can through will a little mobility. Rbs they typically have one of every type on Thier depth chart that year. A power, balanced as speed. As for wrs typically it's one possession. One balanaced and a speed for the slot. But really the great thing about it is you can recruit what you want. I go poket passer or balanced at qb. I go speed almost strictly at rb unless the top rb in the country has me in Thier top5 and he's a balanced back. And wrs same thin strictly speed.

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

cubsfan128's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What kind of players are important for a Multiple offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
The thing a about a multiple is you can have different variations for each. Let's use Oklahoma. Their a multiple offense.typically the go with a balanced qb sumone who can through will a little mobility. Rbs they typically have one of every type on Thier depth chart that year. A power, balanced as speed. As for wrs typically it's one possession. One balanaced and a speed for the slot. But really the great thing about it is you can recruit what you want. I go poket passer or balanced at qb. I go speed almost strictly at rb unless the top rb in the country has me in Thier top5 and he's a balanced back. And wrs same thin strictly speed.
Thanks man! that was really helpful! I just recruited a 79 balanced back who is 6'2" and looks like he's going to be beast, i've had speed backs in my dynasty for the past 4 out of 6 in game years so it's nice to change it up.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Yup no prob man

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »