Home

Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Football?

This is a discussion on Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #49
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
You can play 06 on the 360, it lags a little [nothing huge] and getting named rosters is hell and a half since you can't transfer original xbox saves with the 360. (It's substantially easier if you have the/a cord to connect the HDD to your USB)
What's substantial about '06?
Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

Guys.,
I'm only interested in a solid sim game. Me playing in coach mode vs. the cpu.
I enjoy playing a handful of top 25 teams each week. I'm not interested in creating a new team or maintaining my job as a coach or bringing in new recruits...
With that in mind... someone mentioned that the '11 series was much more solid than the '12 or '13 games.
Could any of the veteran players comment on their experience with '11?
Is the AI better? Is Heisman mode the way to go? Are the graphics in '11 on par with '13? Is their no DB glitch?
Thinking it might be time to take 2 steps back...
Thanks!
jack
Old 10-10-2012, 02:26 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32jack
Guys.,
I'm only interested in a solid sim game. Me playing in coach mode vs. the cpu.
I enjoy playing a handful of top 25 teams each week. I'm not interested in creating a new team or maintaining my job as a coach or bringing in new recruits...
With that in mind... someone mentioned that the '11 series was much more solid than the '12 or '13 games.
Could any of the veteran players comment on their experience with '11?
Is the AI better? Is Heisman mode the way to go? Are the graphics in '11 on par with '13? Is their no DB glitch?
Thinking it might be time to take 2 steps back...
Thanks!
jack
12 is better than 13 on AA and Heisman because of the DB glitch IMO. I can't remember what the problem was with NCAA 11 but I think it was way too many human defensiove TD's.

I think the major problem I had with 12 was no fumbles. I popped it in last night for a game and there is no DB glitch. Played a pretty fun 27-24 game. The graphics in 13 and the weight of the players feel better in 13.

I'd go with 12 over 11.

Last edited by fistofrage; 10-10-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #52
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Get them both at Gamestop. They'll be like 5 bucks.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »