Home

Help! I can't play my head to head bowl game match ups! Keeps disconnecting

This is a discussion on Help! I can't play my head to head bowl game match ups! Keeps disconnecting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Help! I can't play my head to head bowl game match ups! Keeps disconnecting

I'm in the national championship game. We are both undefeated user controlled teams..Michigan State vs Florida...game keeps disconnecting at the coin toss!!! Any solutions?? Ive cleared cache...deleted created play books...deleted tuners and updates ...reordered rosters ....any other fixes that you guys know about??? I would hate to sim the national title game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Help! I can't play my head to head bowl game match ups! Keeps disconnecting

Try having one of you leave the dynasty and then invite him back into the dynasty.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

It is a known issue with the game, the only work around I've discovered for this in the last two years of NCAA is for one of the two players in the game SAVE the dynasty file. Then using that dynasty file, create a separate OD using it (go to load -> Dynasty -> Select the file). When it is loaded, invite the other player to it and play the NC game in the second dynasty. It should load and work just fine, with the same settings, rosters, playbooks, etc as before.

Then when it is all done and the winner is decided, you can go back to the original OD (with all the other members in it) and have the loser go on auto so the winner can go ahead and get the win he already earned.

Stats and all of that won't match up, but in the NC game stats don't really matter. You'll have played the game, had a winner and had that win replicated in the original dynasty and you can advance. It isn't ideal and it is a bit of a roundabout manner of doing it, but given the importance of the game and the lack of other options, that's basically all you can do.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskimos44
Try having one of you leave the dynasty and then invite him back into the dynasty.
This works, just had to do it the other day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »