Home

3rd Patch for NCAA '13 Petition!

This is a discussion on 3rd Patch for NCAA '13 Petition! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
3rd Patch for NCAA '13 Petition!

I know EA reads the forums here on Operation Sports and people are giving up on NCAA. I'm one of those included that is about to give up. I figured I'd try to start a petition for a 3rd patch.

I don't know if this will work. I don't know if the mods will delete this. All I know is I'm upset that Madden is getting a HUGE overhaul in a couple weeks and NCAA fans are left with nothing.

I spent $60 and another $15 or so on DLC for this game. I expect a patch. I expect at least an ATTEMPT to make the game better.

So I, patriotjames on OS and patriotjames on PSN, sign this to tell EA that we deserve another patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I know EA reads the forums here on Operation Sports and people are giving up on NCAA. I'm one of those included that is about to give up. I figured I'd try to start a petition for a 3rd patch.

I don't know if this will work. I don't know if the mods will delete this. All I know is I'm upset that Madden is getting a HUGE overhaul in a couple weeks and NCAA fans are left with nothing.

I spent $60 and another $15 or so on DLC for this game. I expect a patch. I expect at least an ATTEMPT to make the game better.

So I, patriotjames on OS and patriotjames on PSN, sign this to tell EA that we deserve another patch.
3rd patch has already been distributed. It was used for the uniform store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-07-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: 3rd Patch for NCAA '13 Petition!

I am in for a 4th patch or tuner to correct the deep ball, sliders, qb acc and CPU RB AI. I was actually thinking about trading this game in today and going back to 07.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
Rookie

christopher5's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I am in for a 4th patch or tuner to correct the deep ball, sliders, qb acc and CPU RB AI. I was actually thinking about trading this game in today and going back to 07.
The game has it flaws..but go all the way back to 07? Graphic's alone would keep me from going back that far. I picked the game up for 30 bucks, and if they could just fix the freezing i would be happy. Deep ball is around, but i don't see it as much as the next guy. My ND dynasty is going pretty solid and im having a good time playing. I would like more uniforms tho.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

The decision is made by the management at EA. Game was released months ago, they have moved on to NCAA 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
The decision is made by the management at EA. Game was released months ago, they have moved on to NCAA 14.
Last year they released a patch on October 6th (I looked it up). And sorry, I did mean a 4th patch.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #7
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I'd go to '11 but after 4 seasons things got really crazy.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'll sign this petition. , PSN-Kelley325 ,I have spent my last dollar on any EA sports titles until I see MAJOR improvement

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »