Home

Anyone ever had this problem in online game???

This is a discussion on Anyone ever had this problem in online game??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Anyone ever had this problem in online game???

I was playing this user named REALLARG (I'm including his PSN so you know what to expect if you ever play him) & he was straight up cheese. Going for it on 4th & no business, using WR & HB at QB half the time, you name it and he did it. I paused the game on a couple occasions to tell him to quit cuz he had said he was a straight sim player in the lobby (obviously not). Anyways, after I picked him off and had the lead by 4 something crazy happened. I could push my PS button but that was it. If I tried to select a play, change formations, or pause it wouldn't work. I took the delay of game penalty, then it let me change to the next formation then froze up again (except the clock still going of course). I got a 2nd delay of game and clicked X twice as fast as I could just to get out of the playcall screen. It stopped after that but of course that possession was a dud. Anyone else ever see this? Do you know if it was some kind of lag or freeze he was inducing? I ended up winning anyway but still would like to know what happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Go_Dawgs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone ever had this problem in online game???

Cheaters! That that stuff I don't like.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Anyone ever had this problem in online game???

It brings the question does anyone play "real" football online anymore. For every straight player I play about 3 cheesers in between. I've pretty much strictly gone to only playing online games to find straight players to recruit for my dynasties. Other than that, I have lost all desire to play in the lobbies. Guess the cheaters win that battle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »