Home

Where is the Cheese?

This is a discussion on Where is the Cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Where is the Cheese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
there is difference between cheese and not sim football. Cheese =/= un-sim football. Nobody is arguing that putting a player in a different position for numerous plays is not sim football, but to say having a WR playing QB for the whole game is sim football is ridiculous. Percy Harvin never played QB for the whole game. New England doesn't use a TE at HB for the whole game. I personally do not have a problem with someone doing so, but to call it sim football is wrong. Smfh.
He said WR at RB not QB. Plus if I'm not mistaken Josh Cribbs played a game at QB for Cleveland and he's a reciever.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
If it looks and smells like cheese, then it must be cheese. Lining your WR Is not cheesing. What's the difference if it s a fast WR or a RB? If he is soon every play blitz. Cover whoever he keeps throwing it to manually. Problem solved.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I hate when people goon kick. I have also had a few people use a hb sprint that is unstoppable, at least by me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #12
Pro

RonNewman75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
He said WR at RB not QB. Plus if I'm not mistaken Josh Cribbs played a game at QB for Cleveland and he's a reciever.
Josh Cribbs was a QB at Kent State. As for as playing players out of position as long as it isn't taking advantage of the AI, I have no complaints about it. But typically when I do it I move the player to the position in the off-season mainly so his ratings will progress in that position.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #13
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9

I've seen all of the above, but if you want to avoid it just join a good online dynasty that doesn't allow cheese. In mine, you can put any position you want at QB if they have throwing abilities of 70 or better, with the exception of the Wildcat and Gator (can't remember what NCAA calls it but Tebow made it famous) packages. Now we do require that in the offseason you move them to the primary position they will play. We have rules for other common ways to cheese or glitch as well.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by football200414
I've seen all of the above, but if you want to avoid it just join a good online dynasty that doesn't allow cheese. In mine, you can put any position you want at QB if they have throwing abilities of 70 or better, with the exception of the Wildcat and Gator (can't remember what NCAA calls it but Tebow made it famous) packages. Now we do require that in the offseason you move them to the primary position they will play. We have rules for other common ways to cheese or glitch as well.
exactly.legit players make this game more funner
Old 10-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
The great Walter Payton played QB for the Bears in 1984, 1985, or 1986 for a game. The year escapes me, but the Bears that year started 6 different QBs due to injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Why would switching positions be a cheese? It's taking advantage of a player's athletic ability. It's just smart. Blitz to the outside or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »