Home

NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 01:47 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
No huddle fixed? *That yes thing that guy in Napoleon Dynamite did*

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-10-2012, 05:17 AM   #50
MVP

Cool they've done this new update. Unfortunately for me, there is nothing I can see here that I actually care about. Actually, I suppose the stability issues and the dynasty fixes cleaned up things behind the scenes, so thats a good thing. Thought we would get a little more meat though, some **** that can actually be seen in game in your face.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 10-10-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 AM   #51
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Why is no one concerned about the run block awareness of your lineman and fullback. They completely let defenders run past them to make the tackle, especially blitzing defenders. Guards who pull always overrun their assignment and miss the block, that is my main gripe with this game.
This is a huge issue, I agree. Might be too big for a patch, though.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #52
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Arrives Later This Month, Details Included

This really took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting to see anything out with this game other than uniform store additions.

However, i haven't played much game lately. I started a OD game last night for the first time in a while, but ended up shutting it down, i had to go to bed.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:40 AM   #53
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
This can be fixed. Raise the awareness of the lineman and FBs. Heck I raise the awareness of all of my players. If you don't wanna do that try maxing out all of the sliders, as it is clear they not only unlock animations and player abilities, they also increase player awareness. Max out all sliders except: Tackling (leave it at 50) HUM Pass Cov (100) CPU Pass Cov (0 because it seems to be reversed) INT (70) WR Catch (70). If the catches are too high reduce the WR Catch slider.

You will notice all of the players playing better and also more animations. You will see pulling guards cut blocking LBs on counter plays. You will see WRs holding blocks downfield. You will notice a big difference.

Try this on AA and Heisman.
I will try it and see how the game plays and give my review on it. thanks.
NCAA 2014-2015 Season FCS Project: http://bit.ly/1lBm961
NCAA 14 FCS Project: http://bit.ly/121LA1c
Teambuilder Names: Lux21 / Flamflu: http://bit.ly/1vWz0A6
Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #54
Rookie

Jeremy7679's Arena

OVR: 18

I've not been able to find it, what was the issue with the sliders?
2013: Memphis (OC) 11-2, 7-1 AAC
Old 10-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Another NCAA Football 13 title update arrives later this month. Check out the details below.

FYI, the Dynasty fixes should take effect in existing Dynasties. No need to start over.

Gameplay
  • Fixed issue where running the no-huddle was taking too long.
  • Fixed an issue where players were sometimes not breaking the huddle.
  • Fixed it so receivers won’t slip as much on the turf when it is raining.
Dynasty
  • Fixed it where prospects were softly committing to schools even though they were not on that school’s recruiting board or showed any interest.
  • Fixed some recruiting logic where CPU teams were not offering scholarships to some prospects.
  • Fixed an issue with uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire.
  • Made the sorting on the Recruiting more user friendly so that it remembers previous sorts.
  • Fixed an issue where a prospect with low interest was getting changed to “N/A”.
  • Fixed an issue where some Online Dynasties were losing players and coaches.
  • Fixed a problem where promises were getting deleted.
Online Head-to-Head
  • Fixed a reporting issue where if someone went offsides three times it forced their opponent into a loss.
Stability
  • Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.
Source - Official NCAA Football 13 Website

they need fix how corners and safties are always getting beat deep for long touchdowns passes all the time.. the no huddle fix is good an everything but the deep coverage needs to be fixed badly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
No, the solution is to play on Varsity with Fist's sliders. However, some want to still play on higher levels without having to handicap ourselves. And the DB glitch doesn't just happen on streaks, it's not about play calling - and it's also not about the CPU doing it. The DB Glitch happens our safeties/dbs as well.
I mainly do coach mode, my safeties don't get beat much. I use a combo of sliders and have it on heisman. My corners get beat if I tell them to play press. When I actually play I always use the safety so I don't notice it with my players. I don't go deep often anymore. I tried the varsity thing but I don't want to lessen my play because the cpu offense is still weak.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »