Home

Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms?

This is a discussion on Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #17
Rookie

lsutigernosaint's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone Starting to Think We Won't Get Free Uniforms?

Lets not forget TCU's defaults that they have had since last season. Inexcusable that they arent in.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #18
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

I asked them if there was any plans to get teams uniforms like Utah State, UNLV, Ga Tech in the game soon

"Hi Justin - We don't have any announcements right now regarding uniforms. We'll let you know though, as usual."
Old 10-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #19
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
I agree but in EA's eyes they see charging $1-$2 for these one and done alternates wayyy more profitable then adding the default jerseys for teams like Vandy, SMU, SDSU, etc... for free. What a waste of an amazing feature.
How is it a waste? Would you have preferred them to NOT add in the Uniform Store at all? Would you rather have nothing than something? I understand that many of you want more, more, more, and want your specific uniforms 100% correct all the time but seriously.... Give them a high five here. They added in quite a few more uniforms that weren't even in the game, many of them for free. This is unprecedented in an NCAA football game. How many uniforms did they add in total? 10? 20? I hope all of you realize that until this year, NONE of those uniforms would have made it in in 2013. You'd have to wait until 2014 to *hope* they were in. It was not a waste of an amazing feature. Also, the title of this thread is misleading. We DID get free uniforms. I'm just as mad as everyone else regarding the gameplay and freezing issues in 2013 and by no means will stick up for EA in regards to those issues, but I'm quite happy with the first iteration of the Uniform Store. This is something they got quite right this year.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
Rookie

UHDrew's Arena

OVR: 0

UH tooo.. I hate seeing them wear the wrong unis
Old 10-18-2012, 12:39 AM   #21
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah, they need to update the shoes and socks as well as my Tar Heels white helmets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #22
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
How is it a waste? Would you have preferred them to NOT add in the Uniform Store at all? Would you rather have nothing than something? I understand that many of you want more, more, more, and want your specific uniforms 100% correct all the time but seriously.... Give them a high five here. They added in quite a few more uniforms that weren't even in the game, many of them for free. This is unprecedented in an NCAA football game. How many uniforms did they add in total? 10? 20? I hope all of you realize that until this year, NONE of those uniforms would have made it in in 2013. You'd have to wait until 2014 to *hope* they were in. It was not a waste of an amazing feature. Also, the title of this thread is misleading. We DID get free uniforms. I'm just as mad as everyone else regarding the gameplay and freezing issues in 2013 and by no means will stick up for EA in regards to those issues, but I'm quite happy with the first iteration of the Uniform Store. This is something they got quite right this year.
It's a waste because it took two patches to implement, one free patch that could have been used for something else.

I don't care about free or paid uniforms, I would just like to see something than 5 paid uniforms and 1 free pack in the store.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »