Home

Choosing your dynasty

This is a discussion on Choosing your dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
Choosing your dynasty

I was wondering how you guys choose the school that you want to be in dynasty play? I've been playing the game for about a month and I somehow still can't find the right school. I've gone from my favorite Miami Hurricanes to FAU, Oregon, Marshall, WVU, Texas A&M, and Florida as well as Alabama. I just can't find my edge. Could this be because maybe Heismans not good enough for me even though I have beaten WVU with Marshall? Help me decide who I should be. Here are some new schools that I'm considering. LSU, Cincinnati, USC, Clemson, and Ohio State. Let me know what you think and also I've got the most updated roster with Silas Redd and others transfered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
Rookie

downsouthgamer's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Choosing your dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
I was wondering how you guys choose the school that you want to be in dynasty play? I've been playing the game for about a month and I somehow still can't find the right school. I've gone from my favorite Miami Hurricanes to FAU, Oregon, Marshall, WVU, Texas A&M, and Florida as well as Alabama. I just can't find my edge. Could this be because maybe Heismans not good enough for me even though I have beaten WVU with Marshall? Help me decide who I should be. Here are some new schools that I'm considering. LSU, Cincinnati, USC, Clemson, and Ohio State. Let me know what you think and also I've got the most updated roster with Silas Redd and others transfered.
IMO i think you need to start out with a 1 star team & work your way up & if Heisman is to easy for you then try finding a good slider set like fistofrage....To me its not much of a challenge if you plan on using LSU or Ohio St....I'm using MTSU in my dynasty & i get alot more out of winning games when my team is horrible
NLF:Tennessee Titans
NBA:Memphis Grizzles
NHL:Nashville Predators
MLB:Atlanta Braves
MLB:Cincinnati Reds
Old 10-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
Pro

Speedy_Bronco's Arena

OVR: 7

Here's a few for you to try:

Texas Tech
Arizona State
Rutgers
Kentucky
Duke
UConn
Old 10-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #4
Rookie

I was thinking of using ASU. Can't stand Tech they only run the gun.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
Rookie

blnkimgn's Arena

OVR: 2

I recently started one with ECU and was really enjoying it until the game froze after beating Southern Miss. They're a fun team to use IMO, and I was able to give South Carolina a run for their money, ultimately losing by 10 after I threw a pick six with less than 45 seconds left in the game.

As for other teams, Texas State is fun, LA Tech is a blast, Wazoo is pretty fun as well. Like someone else said if you really find the game to be too easy, find the worst team in the game which, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong, is UMass and try to build them up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
Rookie

I was thinking about using LA Tech. After seeing them ranked last week I thought I was seeing EA's version of ranking. Or maybe even Northwestern with the way the BIG is. How difficult is it with IOWA anyone?
Old 10-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #7
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
I was thinking about using LA Tech. After seeing them ranked last week I thought I was seeing EA's version of ranking. Or maybe even Northwestern with the way the BIG is. How difficult is it with IOWA anyone?
Iowa it's pretty easy to recruit with. I did one with them for a couple season.

Take terrible teams in big conferences if you want a challenge.

Duke, Vandy, Washington State. Those three tend to be very challenging especially the recruiting.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 10-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #8
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
I would love to play as vandy if they had Thier new unis in. They are sick

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »