Home

Low star team with stud freshmen.

This is a discussion on Low star team with stud freshmen. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #17
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Low star team with stud freshmen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
Thanks guys I think I actually decided on Maryland. A freshmen QB in hills. A freshmen RB in brown and a freshmen WR in Stefon diggs. Plus Thier over as a team is terrible so should be fun watching these three blossom. Or replacing the if the suck tho I can only reall see Hills sucking.
good choice, not to mention you get to have fun with their uniform options.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Yea it was actually a fu dynasty I used pocket scouts method of playing only three games and we ended up winin the acc 3 time goin 3-1 in bowl games and the national champion ship Their senior yea haha. Now I'm starting with with my custom playbook at San Jose state lol I am a dynasty jumper

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 10-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #19
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Low star team with stud freshmen.

Quote:
I hope so as well if we win out it bodes well for us getting into the NC. I do miss th old sooner husker games tho. They were fun.
Florida and Oklahoma rematch? If that happen the Gators would win of course

Quote:
Yea it was actually a fu dynasty I used pocket scouts method of playing only three games and we ended up winin the acc 3 time goin 3-1 in bowl games and the national champion ship Their senior yea haha. Now I'm starting with with my custom playbook at San Jose state lol I am a dynasty jumper
I had a SJU dynasty. I was using the air raid with Fales and they some really nice receivers. Grisby is a beast, Jones was a nice deep threat, and Carr was a great slot receiver. Grisby will drop about 10-15 passes, if you throw him the ball 100+ times. But in year 2, he only dropped 3 all season, with 110 catches!

Last edited by Icy4me; 10-23-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #20
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy4me
Florida and Oklahoma rematch? If that happen the Gators would win of course

I had a SJU dynasty. I was using the air raid with Fales and they some really nice receivers. Grisby is a beast, Jones was a nice deep threat, and Carr was a great slot receiver. Grisby will drop about 10-15 passes, if you throw him the ball 100+ times. But in year 2, he only dropped 3 all season, with 110 catches!
Ha idk it think Florida ou would be a good game. No tebow to mess us up this year lol.

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »