Home

Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA?

This is a discussion on Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA?

Does anyone feel as if NCAA fans are getting screwed by the ugly and limited player models in NCAA? Look at Madden! You can edit many more details of the player model and have huge options as far as equipment. Little things like this bug me...
I love how Madden gives you the ability to control the width and height of shoulder pads or the arm definition as well as the size. Oh and wait for it... THE SLIDERS FOR BUILD TYPE ACTUALLY WORK! This shouldn't be that difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA?

YES!!!

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete, this isn't the 80's anymore, pads are bulking down, tight sleeve option shouldn't mean 6 inches of pads hanging over the side, come on EA.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:18 AM   #3
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKUTopper9
YES!!!

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete, this isn't the 80's anymore, pads are bulking down, tight sleeve option shouldn't mean 6 inches of pads hanging over the side, come on EA.
Those shoulder pads are hideous. I always lower them to 0 when I edit a team and they still look bad in games.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete
Old 10-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nora5643
Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete
Couldent agree with you guys any more! im a huge equipment hore and i would love for NCAA to have what madden does. Bugs the hell outta me that NCAA does not have all the facemasks options for the revo speeds. WTF??? thats the newest helmet that most player wear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #6
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

i luike how in madden 13 you can edit the players to have to long 80/90s style sleeves. then throw on a throwback uniform and you have an awesome looking game lol. those are the jerseys I grew up wearing (im 20, mind you) and i just think they look better.

Yes, i understand that the new jerseys are made so there is less for a defender to grab, but its the nostalgia of it.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

I started a thread about this when I got the game on release. I couldn't believe they added a mask for the ION helmet hardly anyone wears, but left out the RevSpeed 2 bar mask. I seriously think they do it on purpose. I actually compiled a list of hundreds of players that wear that specific mask... the thread got shut down by a mod that didn't like it, after some troll got on there and starting throwing a fit. I'm surprised with the Uniform Store addition, that they can't have downloadable equipment updates. They honestly haven't really done anything big with equipment for 3 or 4 years. Last Gen had almost everything covered.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #8
Just started!

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »