Home

NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Available Now For PS3 and 360

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Available Now For PS3 and 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Available Now For PS3, Not Yet For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
REALLY, REALLY?!?! This is what people have issues with? Not the gameplay, freezing, dynasty issues etc?

Wow
everyone doesn't have the same issues.

Gameplay is subjective.

there are people out there who the game has never freezed on.

and like Aggies67 said why keep bringing up the same issues
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #42
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
everyone doesn't have the same issues.

Gameplay is subjective.
This. Its why I don't harp on the safety glitch (I KNOW ITS THERE SO MISS ME WITH THAT) and will continue to pine for user selectable weather in dynasty a la play now games. Some people want different things for THEIR game.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #43
Rookie

knighthawksfan's Arena

OVR: 24
I can't wait too get my ps3 and finally starting playing ncaa fb 13 and join a league and use the az wildcats in leagues and play with my hawkeyes in ranked matches
Old 10-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #44
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Available Now For PS3, Not Yet For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
Do we have to restart our dynasties?
NO. Read the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT
Has anyone heard any new about the uniform store because i would like for them to add TCU's new uniforms and helmet but i think they just did away with updating it. Just wondering
I looked, there was nothing new but maybe there is something different just no new release.

Last edited by PatriotJames; 10-21-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #45
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
soonermagic88, people are already asking about those things. Would you like us to just keep asking the same questions over and over again? You don't think it's important to college atmosphere for the fight songs of big schools to be included in the game?
Good point. Sorry for previous post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 10:59 PM   #46
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Uh huh...similar to what I said in the other thread if this safety glitch affected the HUM 95% of the time rather than it affecting the CPU 95% of the time I have no doubt that EA would have fixed this, or at least spoke about it, because all of the ppl not worrying about it as it is now would be up in arms screaming and crying. I don't have a problem with guys wanting uniforms and gloves and stuff because I want all that too, but the bottom line is guys aren't worried about the safety glitch because it does not hurt their ability to score points. It only helps it.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #47
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Uh huh...similar to what I said in the other thread if this safety glitch affected the HUM 95% of the time rather than it affecting the CPU 95% of the time I have no doubt that EA would have fixed this, or at least spoke about it, because all of the ppl not worrying about it as it is now would be up in arms screaming and crying. I don't have a problem with guys wanting uniforms and gloves and stuff because I want all that too, but the bottom line is guys aren't worried about the safety glitch because it does not hurt their ability to score points. It only helps it.
It's ridiculous to use 95% as this glitch doesn't happen even remotely close to 95% of the time.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #48
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
It's ridiculous to use 95% as this glitch doesn't happen even remotely close to 95% of the time.
Jello I respect you and your posts, but read and comprehend. I'm not saying the glitch happens 95% of the time during the game. It's a ratio regarding how often it affects the cpu vs. user. Out of all the times I've seen the glitch I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen it happen to me, but it happens to the cpu on cue many times a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »