Home

Error Running Upload Game Process

This is a discussion on Error Running Upload Game Process within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #41
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Error Running Upload Game Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I got it and hit re-try about 5 times and it didn't work. Then I hit the PS button and logged out of the PSN, then signed back in and once I signed in to the EA servers again, it uploaded just fine. Don't know if or why that really is a solution, but it worked for me this one time.
That has worked for me every time as well. But I've also had guys lose all their recruiting minutes because it transfer failed at the end of their recruiting so the minutes were gone and the stuff didn't save.

I have no answers here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
That has worked for me every time as well. But I've also had guys lose all their recruiting minutes because it transfer failed at the end of their recruiting so the minutes were gone and the stuff didn't save.

I have no answers here.
I'm going to try signing out now and see what happens. Some people deleting the tuner package from file management in game have had success....

EA fix this BS.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/imex99
Old 10-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #43
Rookie

jhartman01's Arena

OVR: 3

I've had the issue several more times but I just keep hitting retry & it eventually goes through. This was after deleting all the updates & tuners and starting over. Wish they would get it fixed.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #44
R**k**

OVR: 2

So I have had this problem for the past three nights. I tried over and over, reloaded the dynasty, logged in and out, and restarted the game and system.

I was going to try and delete the game data but decided to delete the local save of my online dynasty first, and SUCCESS!! Hopefully this may help others because mine was stuck no matter what I tried.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25

I have no answers here.
Worked for me as well last night game wise.....for the recruiting , the only things i can think of to do/ have done are - Make a change prior to recruiting , whether it be depth chart , coach or whatever. If it throws up the error wait , or try the logging out trick. Also , not a bad idea at the present moment to only do a few recruits at a time , then back out to HQ. That way it saves + if it screws up your not out all your time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1
Please post your upload errors here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/435/8784207.page

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/imex99

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »