Home

Compare and Contrast these 2 playbooks!

This is a discussion on Compare and Contrast these 2 playbooks! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Rookie

RabidPanther's Arena

OVR: 0
Compare and Contrast these 2 playbooks!

I want a pro style offense with more of a smash mouth, run it down your throat mentality but im torn between the two playbooks of Stanford and Wisconsin. I also love the effect of play action passes after an established run.

Which playbook seems to fit that mold better? I am not using either team but just their playbook. (not really into creating my own PB but if all else fails I will do so.) I plan on building a dynasty with the described offense above and make it my dynasty system. Or are both playbooks almost identical?

Help me compare and contrast the two on which;
has better run formations? play action is always a plus
one is better than the other?
PB has a better run blocking set up? almost doesnt matter its a game and not real Football.
one would you chose and why?

Thanks,
Rabid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Compare and Contrast these 2 playbooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidPanther
I want a pro style offense with more of a smash mouth, run it down your throat mentality but im torn between the two playbooks of Stanford and Wisconsin. I also love the effect of play action passes after an established run.

Which playbook seems to fit that mold better? I am not using either team but just their playbook. (not really into creating my own PB but if all else fails I will do so.) I plan on building a dynasty with the described offense above and make it my dynasty system. Or are both playbooks almost identical?

Help me compare and contrast the two on which;
has better run formations? play action is always a plus
one is better than the other?
PB has a better run blocking set up? almost doesnt matter its a game and not real Football.
one would you chose and why?

Thanks,
Rabid
I like building my team around a run heavy offense. Honestly I would take a look at the RUN BALANCED play book. I run a lot of pro style offense and that play book is exactly what I was looking for. I used Stanford's playbook for awhile, but the better playbook to use than Wis and Stan would be either Michigan States pb or Run Balanced. I would check out Run B honestly.
Old 11-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Compare and Contrast these 2 playbooks!

Michigan State has a great playbook for running down team's throats and play action. They have a lot of power I's and power Maryland(I think its called that).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »