Home

Best/worst recruiting teams

This is a discussion on Best/worst recruiting teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2012, 02:38 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best/worst recruiting teams

Recruiting is easy with any team. I have tried it on Heisman with a created team in Alaska that I put in the WAC and never got below a top 40 class. This is with 1 star prestige and C+ on Campus Lifestyle, Athletic Facilities, and Academic Prestige, and D- on everything else. Within 3 seasons I end up pulling top 10 classes.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:56 AM   #10
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by form_an_opinion
Recruiting is easy with any team. I have tried it on Heisman with a created team in Alaska that I put in the WAC and never got below a top 40 class. This is with 1 star prestige and C+ on Campus Lifestyle, Athletic Facilities, and Academic Prestige, and D- on everything else. Within 3 seasons I end up pulling top 10 classes.
Empty promises? There is a way to glitch recruiting and be sim as well. I never make any promises I don't think I can keep. No redshirt is about the only one I use. C'mon man. Whatever you're doing it's equal to running 4 verticals in this game. It's not that easy if you do it realistically.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 4

Army gets hosed on it's academic prestige. Isn't in considered very prestigious to go to West Point?

I am UB (Buffalo) and all their ratings are terrible except for academic prestige which is still only a B or B-.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #12
Rookie

B4lt1m0re Fan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football073
I'm trying to find the best recruiting and the worst. I have a scale to calculate the teams but I can't do all the teams so I need recommendations for teams.
For top teams I have- Alabama and Ohio st. Added Oregon USC Texas Florida lsu, Florida state
For bottom teams I have- Akron Army utsa and umass added New Mexico State Idaho
In my second season of my dynasty, Oklahoma State had the #1 recruiting class, including 5 5-star prospects.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #13
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete
Army gets hosed on it's academic prestige. Isn't in considered very prestigious to go to West Point?

I am UB (Buffalo) and all their ratings are terrible except for academic prestige which is still only a B or B-.
Yea honestly army should be like A+ for tradition, academics, and campus lifestyle. Too name 3 of the top of my head.

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 11-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #14
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
Yea honestly army should be like A+ for tradition, academics, and campus lifestyle. Too name 3 of the top of my head.
A+ for campus lifestyle? I think it should be D-, you're training to be in the Army after all.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #15
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mileroad
A+ for campus lifestyle? I think it should be D-, you're training to be in the Army after all.
Eh yes and no. Capus lifestyle also takes in account like how nice the campus is. And West Point is a beautiful campus

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »