Home

3* rise to the top dynasty

This is a discussion on 3* rise to the top dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Icon4 3* rise to the top dynasty

Hello community,
My name is packdaddy24 on XBL and I currently and running a 3 star dynasty which is in year 4. We advance Monday, Wednesday, and Sundays. I will always advance if everyone is done. The only requirement is to join as a three star school and build up either your school or your coach. Hit me up on xbl tonight around 7:15 or thoughout the day on operationsports. We are currently in week 1 of recruiting and we will be commencing offseason tonight at 8 pm. Love to get dedicated sim football players so hit me up!
God bless and take care!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 3* rise to the top dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpack10
Hello community,
My name is packdaddy24 on XBL and I currently and running a 3 star dynasty which is in year 4. We advance Monday, Wednesday, and Sundays. I will always advance if everyone is done. The only requirement is to join as a three star school and build up either your school or your coach. Hit me up on xbl tonight around 7:15 or thoughout the day on operationsports. We are currently in week 1 of recruiting and we will be commencing offseason tonight at 8 pm. Love to get dedicated sim football players so hit me up!
God bless and take care!
What are your settings, sliders, roster, etc.?
Old 11-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: 3* rise to the top dynasty

This year will be the first year that I am going to use sliders. . . If you have any good suggestions I am all ears. The settings are Heisman Difficulty and heisman recruiting. No cheese plays!!!
4th down rule:
If you have not passed the 50 you must punt unless it is 4 and 1 and lower. Once you have passed the 50 anything from 4 & 4 and lower you can go for it. You can go for it at anytime if you use a special teams formation. I also require that every user give me their cell number. I will not give the number out, it is only used to schedule games and for any notices on advance time. I currently have been running a 6 star dynasty which I have ran since the first installment of OD and I would love to be able to get my 3 star to the same caliber of players. Hit me up it is a great dynasty. . Buckeyed. . I love to see another buckeye in my dynasty makes it that much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »