Home

When do the devs and gamechangers usually come around before the next game drops?

This is a discussion on When do the devs and gamechangers usually come around before the next game drops? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #9
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: When do the devs and gamechangers usually come around before the next game drops?

Better line play and WR/DB interactions as usual. However a new player management system so we can utilized multi-talented players without odd rating hits(players w/secondary positions), and the ability to sort how formations appear in your book would be nice. No more making a book and wondering what random order they have been put in i.e Shotgun-Weak-I-Form-Wildcat-Strong-Pistol.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: When do the devs and gamechangers usually come around before the next game drops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
-consult BORN4CORN for equipment and player model details. (the game is far behind in this department)
-consult GMSS for player ratings.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #11
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

guys, I know you are all pushing hard for the gameplay mechanics and over all realism of the game, and in no way am i belittling your voices. But I would LOVE the addition of FCS schools into a dynasty mode where you could build up a team in the FCS then bump them up into FBS. That would add a whole new level of immersion, going from rags to riches in a sense, (then probably going back to rags when you join the FBS) and for the love of all things holy in the football video game world, give is at least an OPTION to have playoffs for the postseason, and not just a 4 team bracket.. maybe like offer between 4-24 teams or something.

If they spend all of their resources trying to improve heisman challenge, im going to cry
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »