Home

UNIFORM UPDATES?

This is a discussion on UNIFORM UPDATES? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
UNIFORM UPDATES?

anyone know if these are still happening? Why has nike had only one update and Adidas 3-4? What's going on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Rookie

lsutigernosaint's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: UNIFORM UPDATES?

Laziness ...
Old 11-15-2012, 06:49 AM   #3
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Maybe Adidas signed a deal with EA for their uniforms to come out first. Then when the season ends all the other ones will become available. Just my thought.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

I know Pasta Padre wrote an article about Post Release consumer happiness with games. He mentioned NCAA Football and the uniform store as being a major dissapointment with the lack of updates. In the article, he mentioned that EA only had an agreement with Adidas to release in season material, even though EA said that they would release multiple uniform makers earlier this year. EA is just horrible at communicating to their customers. It would be nice if they had mentioned this to everyone that has asked about updates. So my guess, any Nike or UnderArmour uniform will not get updated till either after the season or till the next game release in 2013.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
I know Pasta Padre wrote an article about Post Release consumer happiness with games. He mentioned NCAA Football and the uniform store as being a major dissapointment with the lack of updates. In the article, he mentioned that EA only had an agreement with Adidas to release in season material, even though EA said that they would release multiple uniform makers earlier this year. EA is just horrible at communicating to their customers. It would be nice if they had mentioned this to everyone that has asked about updates. So my guess, any Nike or UnderArmour uniform will not get updated till either after the season or till the next game release in 2013.
Correct. EA can only release the uniforms they've been permitted to release. That being said, I don't think the Uniform Store has been a huge disappointment at all. Last year we couldn't get any updates at all and now we can. Now that we can get updates you guys just bitch cause they aren't coming out at fast enough/frequently enough. Give me a break...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Correct. EA can only release the uniforms they've been permitted to release. That being said, I don't think the Uniform Store has been a huge disappointment at all. Last year we couldn't get any updates at all and now we can. Now that we can get updates you guys just bitch cause they aren't coming out at fast enough/frequently enough. Give me a break...

Yea and now the only updates we're getting are these gimmicky ones that teams wear for ONE game. I refuse to pay any money even it's a dollar, until they update all the default uniforms. Many teams have incorrect uniforms. This is not a good debut for the feature but I'm hoping NCAA 14 will have a better set for game day releases.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #7
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

IMO they're updating the uniforms that are disgusting to look at. Adidas makes awful uniforms. I wish they would come out with the Nikes or even UA but oh well.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

Maybe Adidas signed a deal with EA for their uniforms to come out first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »