Home

Is throwing deep for multiple plays cheese

This is a discussion on Is throwing deep for multiple plays cheese within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #9
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is throwing deep for multiple plays cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard_Nation
Well it's our offline dynasty and a user is just chunking it deep every play. For some reason he is getting it every time. Five wide audible all deep no matter what
I think any time a user is doing the same thing "every play," that qualifies as cheese, because he's not actually playing football in that situation. So much of this game is calling the right play at the right time, reading the defense, and executing the play correctly; any time you're no longer using actual football strategy, but rather exploiting the quirks inherent in a video game, it can be considered "cheese".
Old 11-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is throwing deep for multiple plays cheese

yeh. the only time i would throw deep multiple plays is if my opponent bumps with zero help every play. in that case, it would be the fault of the opponent if he is getting beat deep with the deep ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »