Home

Something I would love for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on Something I would love for NCAA 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Something I would love for NCAA 14

It would be awesome if EA made NCAA 14 for the XBOX region free so that customers in PAL regions could import it. I wouldn't imagine that it would be that difficult and would be bound to increase their sales.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Something I would love for NCAA 14

They definately should! Crazy thing is the UK amazon store actually do sell NCAA 13 on PS3 now. They must stock it in the UK too as I ordered it and received it next day so no way it came from america.

So if they're allowing them to sell it in the UK, why not make a PAL 360 version too?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Something I would love for NCAA 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
It would be awesome if EA made NCAA 14 for the XBOX region free so that customers in PAL regions could import it. I wouldn't imagine that it would be that difficult and would be bound to increase their sales.
I agree with you. It makes no sense to shut out fans of American football in other countries. I went through this last generation when Sony bought the rights to the Formula One lisence. The idiots at Studio Liverpool made crap games and to make it worse Sony decided to sell the game in Pal countries only and in NTSC countries not named the United States . Made my blood boil so bad because I live and breathe F1. What I had to do was mod my PS2. Buy an NTSC to Pal convertor box (250 dollars) and purchase the Pal version of the game from a shop in the UK.

I feel your pain my friend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »