Home

Optimum Offensive System

This is a discussion on Optimum Offensive System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Optimum Offensive System

I am starting a new season and will have a senior "scrambling" qb who will probably be around a 98-99 rating. He was 94 last year and ran for 900+ yards and threw for almost 3000 yds with 29 td's. This was out of a "Pro Style" offense and playing coach mode (call plays only). Any suggestions on a different system that may enhance his talents? He will most likely begin in the Heisman Race since he sarted in 3rd last year as a junior before dropping out. I usually use pocket passers or balanced qb's but this guy came in as an athlete and is just too talented.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Spread lol or an air raid/ pistol for second option.

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 12-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
Rookie

PapiSuave's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Optimum Offensive System

In the past, I've used the spread for QBs like that. Typically fits their style and gives them the chance to run and throw. Works very well and I'm a fan of Ohio St's playbook or one of Urban Meyer's disciples like the Miss St playbook.

However, in a new dynasty, I've tried the option offense based off of the 90s Nebraska teams led by Tommie Frazier. This offense is probably better if he's a better runner than a passer and have some decent RBs.

Started off as an OC for Tx A&M and helped lead them to the SEC title in my first season and lost in the SEC title game my second year. Sim only. I've taken a few other jobs as OCs and head coach, now at Va Tech, and the option has had me ranked in the top 3 in rush offense every season, with 3 Heisman candidates but no winners, on teams where they wouldn't have been in consideration if not for the offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »