Home

HA! A new way to pick which pitch to give a guy.

This is a discussion on HA! A new way to pick which pitch to give a guy. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2003, 02:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
HA! A new way to pick which pitch to give a guy.

This is hilarious, I'm wondering if anyone's noticed this before.

Okay, you know how a guy can be listed as, say, average interest and you throw all your recruiting points at him and it changes to high immediately (even before you simulate the week)?

Well, I'm recruiting this QB whose interest is low and I throw all the points at him and pitch playing time and his interest is still low, immediately after I looked at my breakdown and decided to pitch location instead, and all of a sudden it said his interest was average.

I went back and did both to make sure I wasn't imagining it and I wasn't. This was during Week 5 and the guy ended up coming (the only 3 star recruit for my Montana St team).

So, while I doubt this will help for very many recruits, it's a huge advantage when it does work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2003, 06:50 PM   #2
Pro

MXPX_Rocks's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: HA! A new way to pick which pitch to give a guy.

Quote:

KUJustin said:
This is hilarious, I'm wondering if anyone's noticed this before.

Okay, you know how a guy can be listed as, say, average interest and you throw all your recruiting points at him and it changes to high immediately (even before you simulate the week)?

Well, I'm recruiting this QB whose interest is low and I throw all the points at him and pitch playing time and his interest is still low, immediately after I looked at my breakdown and decided to pitch location instead, and all of a sudden it said his interest was average.

I went back and did both to make sure I wasn't imagining it and I wasn't. This was during Week 5 and the guy ended up coming (the only 3 star recruit for my Montana St team).

So, while I doubt this will help for very many recruits, it's a huge advantage when it does work.

it works with all recruits that end up borderline between two interest levels, and is yet another cheese overlooked by ea!

YAY! Go cheese!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »