Home

No title since NCAA??? How bout you

This is a discussion on No title since NCAA??? How bout you within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #17
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: No title since NCAA??? How bout you

I have never won one either. Entering the 2023 season and I'm ranked #18, the best I've been since I've had this game
Old 01-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #18
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Anyone recommend some really hard set of sliders? I really want to make the cpu games more challenging. In fact as crazy as it sounds the day I finish a season 6-6 I will be happier then winning the national title...
I use the Sliders on this board but make it a tad bit harder (on Heisman) and the best record I've gotten in 13 seasons has been 9-3 (regular season) Went 2-10 my first year as OC at UMass, 4-8 year 2, and have gone 6-6 once with unlv, went 3-9 first year at Minnesota and 6-6 year 2
Old 01-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #19
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Won the Super Bowl a few times in various Madden/2K NFL games but have never won the National title.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

So far I haven't won a title in NCAA 13 in my Air Raid dynasty. In two years as Northwestern's OC I went 12-1, only losing to eventual champ Michigan. Unfortunately this loss kept me out of the B1G championship game but since Michigan went to the NC, I went to the Rose Bowl and beat Utah. The next year I went 9-4 so no chance there. Then I took the head coach job at UCLA and went 11-2 and a win in the Holiday Bowl. The next year I went 13-1 with Pac-12 championship and a Rose Bowl win over Michigan. The next year I again went 13-1 and won the Pac-12 and Rose Bowl. I keep getting Oklahoma State'd and barely being left out. I've finished #2 the last two years. So far this year I'm 7-0 and #4 so things are looking good.

In NCAA 12 I didn't win a title in my Air Raid dynasty for the first 10 years or so but then I proceeded to win one about every three years. So I'm sure it's just a matter of time. At least I hope.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Probably '09, than again I stopped playing on easier difficulties and got bored by the time I built a team to be a legit contender. Finally found a slider set I like though, so hopefully I'll get one on '13.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #22
Rookie

tryhardjuice's Arena

OVR: 0

I use to win them in ncaa 05 but i didnt have any sliders and i was on like stating difficulty so of course you can win them all the time :P

In ncaa 12 I won 6 but that was because i built a powerhouse in VTech which isnt very hard in the first place I did have sliders but only in the later years even though it is 2025. It was all on heisman.

In this game ive won 2 titles but it was without sliders and i built up the Gophers. The first title win was in 2017 or 2018.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 1

This thread inspired me to start a Heisman with moderately difficult sliders North Texas dynasty. I normally play on AA with pretty tough sliders as a powerhouse team and probably win the NT about half the time, but it'll be different to not have the top recruiting class every year and to have to scrap for wins. I think it may be more fun if I can control the urge to throw my controller through the TV when I'm getting beat by sunbelt teams.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #24
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
I think it may be more fun if I can control the urge to throw my controller through the TV when I'm getting beat by sunbelt teams.
Yeah, that is the catch 22 with sports games.....at least for me. The most fun seasons are also the must frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »