Home

The girl next door...

This is a discussion on The girl next door... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The girl next door...

I have always been a huge ncaa and madden fan. This year like every other year I started with ncaa and after a while switched over to madden. However, the more I learned about madden the more I liked ncaa. Madden is like that girl that everyone talks about but when you finally get with her you find out all she is, is just a pretty face. NCAA is like that girl you have known your whole life and even though she isn't a supermodel she has a lot more to offer (she does have some faults though). How you doin?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: The girl next door...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDM2004
I have always been a huge ncaa and madden fan. This year like every other year I started with ncaa and after a while switched over to madden. However, the more I learned about madden the more I liked ncaa. Madden is like that girl that everyone talks about but when you finally get with her you find out all she is, is just a pretty face. NCAA is like that girl you have known your whole life and even though she isn't a supermodel she has a lot more to offer (she does have some faults though). How you doin?

lmao i found this thread very interesting and I like your unique review of those 2 games, never heard anyone before compare madden or ncaa to a girl.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
My wife thought it was stupid, funny but stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »