Home

Inuries away from the ball?

This is a discussion on Inuries away from the ball? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Inuries away from the ball?

Is there such a thing in this game? If someone has seen one raise your hand and speak up. What INJ ratings are you using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

gausec's Arena

Re: Inuries away from the ball?

I haven't ever seen one now that you mentioned it, one thing I hate is how injuries occur in this game, it is all tied into if your player gets tired he will almost always get hurt if he is in the red and hit the durability determines how long he is out for. One game I played the team had scrambling QB's and I played tight coverage the QB kept running I literally took out 3 starting QB's first one was injured for 8 games, next was 3 games and the other was a quarter. Was a conferance game though so helps me

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 12-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #3
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
I haven't ever seen one now that you mentioned it, one thing I hate is how injuries occur in this game, it is all tied into if your player gets tired he will almost always get hurt if he is in the red and hit the durability determines how long he is out for. One game I played the team had scrambling QB's and I played tight coverage the QB kept running I literally took out 3 starting QB's first one was injured for 8 games, next was 3 games and the other was a quarter. Was a conferance game though so helps me
Yes I hate how EA relates stamina and injuries in this series.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Is there such a thing in this game? If someone has seen one raise your hand and speak up. What INJ ratings are you using?
I have only logged one injury away from the ball in (almost) six full dynasty seasons. First season, my DT went out with a strained pectoral, but only out one quarter.

I will also add that I have only ever modified a player's injury rating once, but it absolutely had an effect. (I lowered a RB's injury down to something like upper 50's (to simulate nagging injury prone) and he incurred an injury almost every game)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »