Home

I want this game back!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on I want this game back!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2003, 10:48 AM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
I want this game back!!!!!!!

I used ti be a Big SEGA fan, but no longer am I, Im truley back with EA. I owened NCAA 2004 FB like four months ago, I got rid of it when ESPN football came out. At first it was great but know I seemed to be taken over bye some EA ghost the last couple of weeks ago. Starting with BasketBall I bought ESPN and They changed it so much and It wasn't that good of a game IMO so I got rid of it for Live and never looked back. I think Live is great and also better then ESPN. Rember this is coming from a big SEGA sega Fan (well former fan now) Next it was Madden I got back I did own it breifly Liked it but did not get it to like I should have, Got rid of ESPN FB and now own madden and I think im even happier with it. Now I want back Ncaa football Cause i do miss it im stupid for getting rid of it in the first place. Looking to buy it again but not for full price. Then I cant wait for MM2004, I cant belive that I went the EA route again, but Ill tell you I think Its the better choice for me this year hands down. Wow see you next year Sega, well maybe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2003, 11:18 AM   #2
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: I want this game back!!!!!!!

i am going to trade my ncaa for madden I think. I don't even play ncaa anymore I usually play thunder 04 I want madden though
Old 11-11-2003, 11:24 AM   #3
Banned

Chances are not even 2% of the SEGA Sports fans are going to read this thread, but I did... (I'm probably that 2%)

I don't fully understand your reasonings for this, maybe some part of SEGA got imprinted on some part of EA in their games, and you found out that if you play EA's game like SEGA's, you'll find a way to like it, whereas vice versa you would HATE the SEGA title (trying to play ESPN Football like Madden).

As we all know, we are all entitled to our opinions, and we should respect one-another for that, as long as we get the saaaaame respect. Again, we current SEGA fans were not gaining enough respect from you as you began to make your switch from ESPN Football and converted to Madden, and you became a basher rather than a poster. There is no escaping reason, no denying fault... you had your chance to stay in tact with us, but now we have every reason to bash on you. Whether it's just posting hateful comments, making you an Asshat, turning your username pink, you name it.

Anyways, I understand that you converted... now if only you can understand that choice, if only WE can understand your reasons, I will feel forever greatful of you and not continue to bash your every mistake in one's opinion. What you think your opinion now is is quite irrelevant, because your first post seemed to be your logical explanation on why you switched. I'm willing to respect you if you're willing to expose a logical reason on why (and please, no jibber-jabber).
Old 11-11-2003, 11:58 AM   #4
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

MuffinBoy why the hell are YOU trying to start somthing, first of all Im not haten on Sega at all, Ive been and avid SEGA fan since the dreamcast days and I never said SEGA sux once, so for you to make a post in the way you did your wrong. I seemed to like EA games this year for one reason and one reason only, I think The gamplay in each of the game I talked are better then Sega's gamplay this year. Thats a big enough reason for just about anyone. I owned both seriers of game this year and, just got a little bored with ESPN games this year. Thats all I though I didn't bash SEGA at all. So IMO your the ASSHAT in my eyes. Just because I dont agree with what you like, Tuff $hit.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:03 PM   #5
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

What happened to your "brother"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2003, 12:30 PM   #6
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

he's back home with, my mom. where he belongs
Old 11-11-2003, 12:52 PM   #7
Banned

I'm not talking about you bashing ESPN Football, but ESPN Basketball. While you think it's a very junkie game, many people like it, and of course, many other people listen to those that are on these boards to express the qualities of a game. And while you're explaining all that's bad, they have no choice but to go to another game when that game that you bashed was what they really wanted.

That's all I'm trying to say.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:59 PM   #8
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

Ok I understand what you saying, but when did I say anything bad about ESPN BB. If I did in another topic please let me know. I alway loved ESPN basketball always, this year I had to let it go cause the gameplay just wasn't there for me this year, LIVE's gameplay was better IMO. That all. Plus lets not talk about any other game in this forum cause I rember posting about getting NCAA 2004 back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »