Home

NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #17
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight

I hope ESPN College Gameday gets implemented this year for the ESPN Presentation it used to be in the PS2 versions of the game. Why would they remove it when fans demand this to be added smh. EA Sports really needs to focus on the Authenticity of College Football and pay attention to details.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #18
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

OVR: 0

I can get by on Tecmo Bowl presentation as long as the gameplay is worth something.

- I hope they make it easier to run inside the tackles and not get stuck on your linemen in tight spaces.
- Obviously, the DB glitch has got to be fixed. The word "gamekiller" gets thrown around too much, but that was about as close as you were going to get to a gamekilling glitch.
- Fix the flexbone option game as well.
- Clean up the menus. They ran way too slow, and the "block" style presentation that's been prevalent in the 11-13 games isn't very streamlined at all.
- Which leads me into dynasty mode actually. I hate how the dynasty menus have been situated. I prefer the older style of menus for Dynasty mode, where you had everything in front of you in one menu, not this style where there's one menu for playing and recruiting, one for coaching contracts, one for polls, games for the week, and players of the week. It might seem minor, but it's quite an annoyance.
- The coaching carousel needs to be tweaked to where BCS teams hire head coaches from lower tier programs, not coordinators from lower tier programs.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Old 01-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #19
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Hopefully some Community Event guys can come by and at least let us know if they are impressed with the early direction of '14 or not.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 01-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #20
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

I just want FCS teams and playoffs.

I thionk playoffs are more likely than FCS teams.... But I wouldnt be surprised if they did neither lol.
Oh, and I want menus that dont take days to navigate through because they are confusing and load slowly.... Thats it then...

On that note. Im gonna hang around on this forum until the game is released, then Im not getting on again. because everyone on here finds flaws that I would not notice otherwise, thus ruining the game for me. Haha Im not complaining, im just hoping it works, because I havent been able to enjoy the games since I started getting on these forums lol
Old 01-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #21
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Hopefully some Community Event guys can come by and at least let us know if they are impressed with the early direction of '14 or not.
That is really irrelevant. They are impressed OVER ALL every year. You will never find one that will come out and say hey, I don't like the direction this game is going. Not going to happen, not publicly anyway. Sure it might be a few things here and there they might no be so thrilled about, but OVER ALL, they will always be impressed publicly.

Besides what is impressive is subjective anyway. Different people are impressed by different things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #22
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
That is really irrelevant. They are impressed OVER ALL every year. You will never find one that will come out and say hey, I don't like the direction this game is going. Not going to happen, not publicly anyway. Sure it might be a few things here and there they might no be so thrilled about, but OVER ALL, they will always be impressed publicly.

Besides what is impressive is subjective anyway. Different people are impressed by different things.
Honestly...NCAA has been so bad that if all they did was take madden 13 and slap the NCAA teams on it and fix the sliders I would be thrilled. Lol that's sad and way more innovative than anything they have come up with the last five or so years.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Yea we know that the infinity engine will be in. lets pray its not like Madden 2013 where you bump into a player and they fall down. What I think their priorities need to be are:

1. OL/DL. Zone blocking. Combo blocks working to the Linebackers.
2. QB throwing motions.
3. Coaching Carousel. please. its no fun. Too easy to get a good prestige.
4. I had a 1,700 yard receiver whose rating was 75 that year. left the school and he was 77 the next year. Self-explanatory
5. Game presentation. Im tired of the players stretching. thats old. do hometown, W/L. Biggest games of the year. Have stories on the coaches. Crowds still arent in the game like they should be.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #24
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

I can almost guarantee that the QBs will play the same dumb way they play now in NCAA 13. The ball carriers still won't take the path of least resistance when running away from defenders. Special teams will still be scripted. There will be a ton of glitches. Sliders will be messed up because that's as much of a tradition as the dotting of the I before an Ohio St game. CPU play calling will still be a joke. Online players will continue to take priority with EA whenever they decide to tune or patch the game. The hurry up/no huddle formations will still be messed up with 175lbs WRs lining up at TE and WRs lining up at RB even when the starting RB is on the field. Line interaction will still cause gamers to scratch their heads and ask themselves weird questions...It goes on and on.

No hope till next gen TBH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »