Home

NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929

The next gen WILL be better for the NCAA series. Why, you ask? Because once the next gen hits, EA will start making amazing NCAA games for the XBOX 360 while they give the 'Durango' (or whatever they're calling it this week) a stripped down version for 2-3 years. For example, NCAA 07 came out the year after the XBOX 360 released. So depending on when the next XBOX releases, expect either NCAA 15 or 16 to be our next, true, amazing NCAA experience.
I just don't see it changing from how it is now. People thought the same thing when the 360 ps3 came out. These consoles would be the best ever. They would outshine the previous console. Instead all we got was garbage with stripped a stripped down game. Stuff they introduced as new was on the older generation game.
They use excuses like not enough room on disc for things like 85 man roster or fcs teams when on last gen some of the things were on the old gen with much less room. To me, all I see EA is just nothing but excuses for not to do something to make it better to do little to see for a lot.
When the next gen comes out, expect $70 on the game.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #42
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
I just don't see it changing from how it is now. People thought the same thing when the 360 ps3 came out. These consoles would be the best ever. They would outshine the previous console. Instead all we got was garbage with stripped a stripped down game. Stuff they introduced as new was on the older generation game.
They use excuses like not enough room on disc for things like 85 man roster or fcs teams when on last gen some of the things were on the old gen with much less room. To me, all I see EA is just nothing but excuses for not to do something to make it better to do little to see for a lot.
When the next gen comes out, expect $70 on the game.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying at the end of my comment, as I didn't describe it very well. NCAA 15 or 16 on the XBOX 360, not the next gen console. That won't get a good NCAA game until the gen after it.

Last edited by BA2929; 01-10-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #43
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

All I ask is for a game that doesn't FREEZE. It's criminal to put something like that on the market.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 AM   #44
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Blocking. More blocking. Some more blocking. And FIX THE BLOCKING!!!!! That's all. And add playoffs. That's all too.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #45
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I wish I had seen this thread before.

I just wish I'd have the ability to add a team to Custom Conferences without having to remove one.

I mean, even if they limit me to 10-20 teams that can be added, I'd be fine.

On top of that, the ability to demolish conferences.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #46
Rookie

tryhardjuice's Arena

OVR: 0

Im pretty much strictly dynasty so my list will be on dynasty.

Presentation- i want the pregame to feel cool, the sidelines to look like real players, and better looking fans. I also liked the old gen Espn better. The heisman race could be fixed too.

Also for pregame, i liked it when they showed stats and how they were compared to the others in the conference.

Conference invites should come back. More transfers happening.

I like recruiting, its pretty awesome, but they the guys in the sparq top 100 should be alot better then they are. You cant even recruit the top WR because they all are busts!

Not all the bowl games are in there...so that could be put in. Play offs would be really cool.

Flexbone should be run easier, along with trick plays(wildcat and wr runs), regular option, read option, etc.

Obviously the DB glitch, but i want more "battling" between all spots. DE usually jam TE and linebackers do too. CB's never jam very well, WR have an easy time getting off the ball. Strength should dictate both ways for those things. Along with run blocking, i swear i cant run to the outside on this game. WR never block well, neither do pulling guards. Pass blocking is rough too...as mentioned by others. Could also use some new WR moves, double moves, hesitation moves, etc.

I also want like madden wear you never really get the same tackling animation or the way players go down. Just gets boring. More gang tackles too, with pushing and jumping on top of the pile, like fumble piles too.

The list could go on lol...
Old 01-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Why on earth wouldn't they invite you, GMS? Maybe get XAN there too. The emergence of the editor is an iconic moment in console gaming (for Madden/NCAA) - EA should realize that.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #48
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Also another little thing added to the presentation wishlist would be cool if they added life to the sidelines. Kind of lame returning a big kick right past my whole sideline with some weird looking statues standing staring at the field. Would be pretty cool if they would show the sidelines celebrating during a big run etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »