Home

NCAA Football 14 Exclusive Look

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Exclusive Look within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11
NCAA Football 14 Exclusive Look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcDFY...ature=youtu.be
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #2
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 Exclusive Look

Can't wait til this cover thing is over. So stupid and played out nobody cares who is on the cover. Wish EA would take some of their marketing money and focus on actually making a good game.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

We dont usually get info until Mid-March, usually 4 months away from release. It usually heats up around April-May and cools down around June.

But yeah, I dont like the cover voting thing. It is one thing with a professional sport game, but people arent really going to buy a college game because of a particular player. If anything maybe the school, but not really the player. Most casual fans wont know about the players unless they get alot of exposure.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:59 AM   #4
Rookie

BV11's Arena

OVR: 3

Maybe its just me but it kind of rubs me the wrong way when they hype up the cover like this. I feel like they are trying to sell copies of this game by advertising like this rather than trying to make a great game and sell copies that way.

Last edited by BV11; 02-13-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:44 AM   #5
Pro

ThaShark28_316's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BV11
Can't wait til this cover thing is over. So stupid and played out nobody cares who is on the cover. Wish EA would take some of their marketing money and focus on actually making a good game.
That cover stuff is for entertainment.

You know how folks salivate over any new info about the game (especially those ustream chats/blogs)? This is a mini-version of that. With or without that "marketing money", they are focused, I'm sure. Now, whether the game is good or not is up to us and reviewers. But them NOT doing this won't make or break the game.
Horns FBall
Horns BBall
Stars
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

It all goes back to the gameplay and the game itself. I could careless who is on the cover. So long as the game plays good and the dynasty mode is good. Then I'm in. But if the game doesn't play well and the game play keeps on been broken and oline/dline interaction sucks. Then does it matter who it on the cover? Not really. I just want to have a good strong gameplay this year out of NCAA14.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
It all goes back to the gameplay and the game itself. I could careless who is on the cover. So long as the game plays good and the dynasty mode is good. Then I'm in. But if the game doesn't play well and the game play keeps on been broken and oline/dline interaction sucks. Then does it matter who it on the cover? Not really. I just want to have a good strong gameplay this year out of NCAA14.
I agree, gameplay is the most important aspect of this game and in dynasty mode. 13' was trash and 12' was not much different. The quarterbacks in this game are too accurate, especially on coach mode and autopass. The sliders were totally ineffective in dynasty mode. Some say they worked in practice mode, but broken in dynasty. What is up with that. 12' was no different. EA needs to get there crap together for 14'. Year in and year out they put out a broken product, and many people including myself are flatout tired of it. I have been playing NCAA since the beginning of time and this year was the first year I traded in the game before the new version came out. Last year I just quit playing 12' and shelved it. I could care less about the cover and was quite irritated this year when they used up a patch for the uniform store. Although cool for some fans, but they had a whole lot of issues to work out in this game. I suppose 14' will be no better. Guess we will wait and see. I am not wasting anymore time and money until I hear the many issues 13' had was fixed.

Last edited by Buckeye Country; 02-14-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #8
Banned

dhook27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I agree, gameplay is the most important aspect of this game and in dynasty mode. 13' was trash and 12' was not much different. The quarterbacks in this game are too accurate, especially on coach mode and autopass. The sliders were totally ineffective in dynasty mode. Some say they worked in practice mode, but broken in dynasty. What is up with that. 12' was no different. EA needs to get there crap together for 14'. Year in and year out they put out a broken product, and many people including myself are flatout tired of it. I have been playing NCAA since the beginning of time and this year was the first year I traded in the game before the new version came out. Last year I just quit playing 12' and shelved it. I could care less about the cover and was quite irritated this year when they used up a patch for the uniform store. Although cool for some fans, but they had a whole lot of issues to work out in this game. I suppose 14' will be no better. Guess we will wait and see. I am not wasting anymore time and money until I hear the many issues 13' had was fixed.
U sir are wrong about sliders being ineffective. With sliders(what sliders are u using btw) u have to have skill thats why i hate when people talk about sliders being ineefective if they are not even skilled at the game. And 13 was not crap other than the DB glitch it was a solid game ( DB glitch is fixed if u use Jarrods heisman sliders)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »