Home

NCAA 12 Dynasty Freezes just after the kick-off every time.

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Dynasty Freezes just after the kick-off every time. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 12 Dynasty Freezes just after the kick-off every time.

My game is freezing in the same place every time.

Just after the opening kick-off, right before the playbook comes up, the game freezes. I bought a used copy and it freezes in the same spot as well.

It freezes whether I kick-off or receive and whether there's an instant replay or not and whether I'm on the road or at home. I've also loaded the game with and without custom playbooks. This is happened in Week 2 of my season, so I simmed the game and moved on to the next week. I completed my recruiting and went to play my game for the week and it froze again. I also simmed to a home game without saving and it happened there as well.

I'm in the year 2025, so I'm pretty pissed at the thought that my save file is corrupted. Any workarounds that anyone can recommend?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 12 Dynasty Freezes just after the kick-off every time.

I tried it in Play Now, and it worked fine.

It's definitely when it tries to load the playbook, and it doesn't matter which playbook. Instead of choosing the kick return formation that automatically comes up, I hit the back button and clicked on By Formation and it locked up there even before the kick off.

How can this file be corrupted if I can sim, advance weeks, etc.? I can do everything in my Dynasty except play the actual games.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: NCAA 12 Dynasty Freezes just after the kick-off every time.

Two years of playing down the drain?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »