Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #57
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshots

Maybe they'll add all those Nike cleats that were Madden 13 and update the Adidas and Under Armour ones. Fingers crossed.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #58
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

It's all about the little things to me. I'd really like to see them get the primary/secondary color Nike Vapor socks.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 10

This is one of the prettiest looking games in still shots. I think it's right behind MLB the show and nba 2k in the regard. However once the game is in motion it looks awful.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:55 PM   #60
Banned

GetReal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Well, I'm glad that it seems at least the UA teams will have UA gloves. The worst was when you came up against those teams and see all the recruits gloveless because the school isn't Nike. Doesn't look like Adidas got any love though. Those horrible low Adidas cleats are the worst.

If they added secondary accessory colors to teams that have one I'll be ecstatic.

Glad to see that mid socks look to be default here's hoping there's something between mid and highs we can use. Doubtful.

Another year with the same Nike cleats. I was wishing for the team color base cleats that are being used a lot now by schools. Same with TC sock colors. Ah well.

I also doubt we have more hair besides predator dreads this year. It is what it is though.

I like what EA has added so far in the art department just wish there was more.
You're not alone my man. I usually spend hours editing my dynasty's team equipment to replicate what we see on Saturday. Nike with the outdated equipment and the other two with only cleats (terrible ones at that) as equipment. The art department over there obviously needs help. At least they got gloves in this year but they better have more cause its ridiculous.

Lol. And don't even get me started with the helmets.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:56 AM   #61
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

correct me if im wrong guys, but from what i have seen so far there still hasnt been any screen shots of any players with long hair or dreads yet right? i wonder why this is? are they hiding the fact that they still havent added new looks for dreads? or are they hiding the fact that they did nothing with the hideous looking "predator" style dreads we know and hate? or are they saving a new look/looks they have come up with to display at a later date. I for one hope its the last one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #62
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
correct me if im wrong guys, but from what i have seen so far there still hasnt been any screen shots of any players with long hair or dreads yet right? i wonder why this is? are they hiding the fact that they still havent added new looks for dreads? or are they hiding the fact that they did nothing with the hideous looking "predator" style dreads we know and hate? or are they saving a new look/looks they have come up with to display at a later date. I for one hope its the last one.
There are no screen shots of players with long hair or dreads yet. Maybe we will find out next week I know that's when they have the presentation playbook.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0
they still have those huge ELBOW PADS!! WHY???? I mean does EA watch any football on tv during the season? no nike elite socks, new cleats, upgraded face masks. When will we see players actually play football with mouthpieces?????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »