Home

Coach Skills in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Coach Skills in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2013, 04:29 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Skills in Dynasty

I'll be the wet blanket. I don't expect too much more than what existed in Madden. The more 'money' your contract is worth the more upgrades you can buy, and again I expect basically the same options they have in Madden 13. I'd love to be wrong, and to have a system where coordinators gained skills based on who they were coaching under, and for skills to be broken down in some way where running an option offense, or air raid, or whatever increased your effectiveness with those plays and playbooks. I'll be buying either way but I really hope they go the second route and not just copy Madden over.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #18
Rookie

darren1024's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Coach Skills in Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
I can't wait to see the playbook for coaching skills. Hopefully this isn't a watered down version. I would love to have the ability to hire scouts, position coaches and improve facilities. Probably a pipe dream, but one can hope!
This would be great!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »