Home

NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #9
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Is NCAA 14 bringing back the ability to import players into Madden?

I really want back into both games because simple and plain it's better than what Madden provided because it seemed like everybody got the same performances and experiences

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 04-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #10
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

I need the answer to this question. I skipped Madden and College because they took this out. So, this is very important to me. From what I have seen from NCAA 14, looks good, so I hope they make some type of announcement or I will have to pass again.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 04-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #11
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I need the answer to this question. I skipped Madden and College because they took this out. So, this is very important to me. From what I have seen from NCAA 14, looks good, so I hope they make some type of announcement or I will have to pass again.
Like Official_Mole said, you'll probably have to wait til May 28th when they release Dynasty info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
don't count on it. I think the Madden team is heavily invested in the CCM

but like others says they aren't releasing info until May 28th. Which leaves plenty of time to make a decision.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #13
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
I hope so. With the ability to import I would probably be off the fence (leaning towards buy) on both NCAA and Madden. Without it I'm going to need to really be wow'ed to even consider getting both.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #14
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4
re: NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

Its really simple why export draft classes was removed. They couldn't figure out how to make it work in the new Madden. All those draft classes are fixed in Madden. There are like 3 dozen of them. When you start a dynasty, your first draft will be one of those classes and from then on each year will go in the fixed order. Like if your dynasty's first draft class was class number 14, then for year 2 you would have the list from draft class number 15. Now all those players have photos, bios, characteristics. And for like 10 players in each draft, they have a story that can changed during the season (have a good or bad game or good or bad combine) which effects their projection and lets you know if they are going the best or worse route story line for your draft. These 10 are also talked about in the draft by Trey Wingo, he will tell their story including their ups and downs over the season. So to get custom players from custom rosters to work in Madden would be a massive headache. They said they would put it back in IF they could figure out how to make it work.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #15
Rookie

SaveTheTurtles's Arena

OVR: 1
re: NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

I hope they figure it out for 2014. It really helps the games gel together with player import. I played both games less last year because of this, even though I enjoyed the games, especially Madden. It was hard for me to get into a NCAA season knowing they players would just disappear after they left. Same with the NFL, drafting players that I didn't play with or against in NCAA, just isn't the same for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2013, 02:14 AM   #16
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
As slick said I wouldn't expect to see this for the simple reason that EA wouldn't be able to have the draft stories if they allowed imported draft classes.

If they do add this feature back I would expect to see it during Madden Connected Franchise playbook not the NCAA Dynasty playbook.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »