Home

NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 - Can We Export Draft Classes Into Madden NFL 25?

I don't know if I'm going to get Madden if the import draft from NCAA comes back. I like drafted the guys I brought in from NCAA. I would get my NFL team to draft and trade for my NCAA team.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 12:54 AM   #26
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
I think with this new owner/franchise/ccm mode you'll be able import. If not, that mode wouldn't be very fun at all
Old 05-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #27
Just started!

OVR: 0

I totally agree...just had a random Athlete sign with me at Cal and was a beast! He could literally do everything and play any position but he was 6'4 200 and he won 2 conferece championships and 1 BCS. I can't tell you how much time was invested on recruiting him to Cal which sucked at the time of taking over as HC, but that QB turned it all around and now I cant export him to Madden! Crushing blow...I want export back so bad it really did make the game for me.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #28
Rookie

The Exported Draft Class to me was the best feature in Madden and NCAA... my level of interest in Franchise and Dynasty modes was off the charts... I would spend hours playing both.. other features were cool like dessert and sides but connecting Dynasty and Franchise was that 12 oz T-bone steak... last year I had to take back NCAA asap and Madden barely gets played... NBA2K has taken over as my favorite sports game and it's all because EA got too smart for itself... I've always been a football guy before basketball but when it comes to games I play the ones that give me the most joy... EA Please Please Please Please Please bring back draft classes!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that I could create myself, play high school, play college, and then draft myself and complete a full career.. priceless... recruiting players and playing with them for 3 to 4 years is not enough... drafting them and playing an entire career is special and to me it made NCAA and Madden must haves.. it was a one two-punch KO every year... Now I'm contemplating whether I should even get NCAA and Madden anymore.. it's sad... I wonder if 2K was making an NFL game and EA had to compete would they be playing around with one of the best features of these football games... hhhmmmm
Old 05-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2
Its really simple why export draft classes was removed. They couldn't figure out how to make it work in the new Madden. All those draft classes are fixed in Madden. There are like 3 dozen of them. When you start a dynasty, your first draft will be one of those classes and from then on each year will go in the fixed order. Like if your dynasty's first draft class was class number 14, then for year 2 you would have the list from draft class number 15. Now all those players have photos, bios, characteristics. And for like 10 players in each draft, they have a story that can changed during the season (have a good or bad game or good or bad combine) which effects their projection and lets you know if they are going the best or worse route story line for your draft. These 10 are also talked about in the draft by Trey Wingo, he will tell their story including their ups and downs over the season. So to get custom players from custom rosters to work in Madden would be a massive headache. They said they would put it back in IF they could figure out how to make it work.

Simple... Would rather have draft classes than story lines.. who ever thought the idea of Tre Wingo or who ever needing to have tell a story about any undrafted fake player needs to be fired... it's just not important... being able to edit (or download) realistic NCAA players and actually be able to draft them into another game... being able to go back and forth between two games multiple seasons with some feeling of it being real... to me that just put EA on top... they went down the wrong road and now I'm not sure if I can bring myself to buy the games until they figure out what is more immportant... Tre Wingo and fake players <<<<< Draft Class from NCAA
Old 05-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #30
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

i was with u guys on importing draft class but i been thinking

on madden 13 u can create like 350 Players
and on older ncaa games for guys u really wanted in the draft u had to overrate some by 5-10 pts
it was buggy

i think u should be able to edit everything about ea fake classes its your game
Old 05-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #31
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

I never liked the importing classes from NCAA. They were unorganized and I never got a legit draft. However I cannot stand these fake drafts. Id really like them if they were after year 3 or 4 but Id like the chance to draft Clowney next year not Jo-Blo. NBA 2k13 is awesome realistic drafts and a lot of fun. Madden should allow us to use draft classes like 2k. We use them for three years and then use these draft classes and fake stories. Until then I will play one year in my franchise and then return the game like I did this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2013, 12:01 AM   #32
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
I don't think there will be an export feature in NCAA 14, but I do believe there will be a draft class editor and share feature in Madden 14 aka "Madden Share."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »