Home

To those of you who complain about uniforms.

This is a discussion on To those of you who complain about uniforms. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: To those of you who complain about uniforms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
didnt that game have a real ESPN College Gameday pre-game type show?

I'll take that gladly and accept a messed up uni or two. lol
If you want to call it that. It was basically a couple canned lines of commentary and virtual Lee Corso putting on a mascot head.

To the topic, I can and will complain about the lack of orange helmets for UVa until Tiburon adds them to the game.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #10
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Yea, I think NCAA 08 was the last one for the regular XBOX. The one with the Boise State QB on the cover, Jared Zabransky. I also believe it was the last video game period on the XBOX.
A lot of people thought that, and I had actually been told that as well... But I managed to buy a copy of madden 09 for the original XBOX as well. I never play it, but its nice to have a few 'rare' games in the old collection lol.

And yes, The game did have a very corny pregame show before the game (unless it is a two no name schools like Maine vs. Delaware, then you get no play by play, just the loudspeaker in the background) There will always be a spot in my heart for the last gen consoles because the games were so fun.

But seriously, can you imagine if EA sports released something like this on NCAA 14? This forum would probably explode. But no fear, you can download the correct uniform from the uniform store for just 2.99! HA! I kid, I think EA is stepping it up this year!
Old 04-06-2013, 12:17 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

I remember this from NCAA 11 PS2 - I was shocked. Or in Madden 11 for PS2 - SF's socks would flicker in a really strange manner.

I always felt that after 2004 the graphics for NCAA/Madden on PS2 got worse. Anyone agree?? NCAA 2004 was beautiful with the perfect balance of fun/sim.

I'm a harsh critic of EA's next gen offerings and have been a supporter of 2K8, but i'm honestly excited about what I see in NCAA 14 (so far).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »