Home

LOL I think I fell victim to the EA switch that people talk about.

This is a discussion on LOL I think I fell victim to the EA switch that people talk about. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2003, 12:39 PM   #1
Rookie

Shredder's Arena

OVR: 4
LOL I think I fell victim to the EA switch that people talk about.

You know the supposed CPU cheating that takes place at times in EA's games sometimes. I never really paid much attention to people claiming it existed, but last night the CPU sure was lucky. I was using my alma mater Fresno State and was up 28-20 over Nebraska with a little over a minute left. 1 holding penalty and a sack had the cpu facing 3rd and 30 at their 35 yard line. So they threw it up for grabs against my dime and I thought I was going to get my 6th pick of the day. Lol the ball bounced off my defender's hands and into the receiver's. He scampered the rest of the way TD. Of course they get the 2 point conversion.......28-28 with 49 seconds left.

I did end up getting a good kick return to the 50, and ended up throwing the winning td pass with 5 seconds left. It was actually a great game and the game rewarded me calling it the #1 game ending or something. But man I was shocked at that 3rd and 30 bounce completion lol...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #2
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: LOL I think I fell victim to the EA switch that people talk about.

You'll get a lot of tipped balls on long passes. Sometimes it's an amazing reception, or other times it's a pick. It's not just a CPU thing. I've done it many times myself.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:49 PM   #3
--------------

dieselboy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: LOL I think I fell victim to the EA switch that people talk about.

Nah, just bad luck man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »