Home

Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14'

This is a discussion on Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14' within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_Mole
Are there any specific ones you know didn't work?

I for one didn't mess with sliders but I can pass this info on.
Thanks for checking in and passing this info on! Been a NCAA fan for years and shelved the 13' (which I never had done in previous years) due to the sliders not working properly and the QB being way too accurate in coach mode, auto-pass, and cpu v. cpu. The sliders would not correct this issue when playing in these modes.

The sliders I noticed didn't have any effect on the game was QB accuracy and pass coverage slider. I noticed this in offline dynasty mode, which is all I play. I felt the passing game was way too accurate to a point it wasn't realistic, therefore making the game unplayable in my opinion. The passing game was too open and I didn't think the Db's played tight enough either. There was no way to fix this without the sliders working.

Also, check the qb accuracy in these three modes: coach mode, cpu v cpu, and regular gameplay, (but with auto-pass on). I felt it need to be tweaked last year.

Thanks a bunch man!

Last edited by Buckeye Country; 04-11-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #18
Pro

Also, sometimes it seems like increments of five is too much at times. For example, a RB ability of 60 may not be enough, but 65 is too much of a boost. It would be nice to have the sliders in increments of 1. Just a suggestion.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Quick question guys...

Are these sliders not working for Xbox, PS3, or both?

Please let me know. Thanks.

I have PS3. And only play Offline dynasty, which is the game mode I noticed the sliders not working. Thanks again.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #20
Pro

On a side note, besides the QB accuracy and Pass coverage slider not being effective, I went and looked at the "sliders are useless" thread that I started last year and noted the def run sliders were also IMO too effective. Some might disagree with me on that, but I think overall all sliders need to be seriously looked at in offline dynasty mode.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #21
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

I've said this time and time again and made a huge thread about it last year. This one issue does more to hurt User customization than anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #22
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
On a side note, besides the QB accuracy and Pass coverage slider not being effective, I went and looked at the "sliders are useless" thread that I started last year and noted the def run sliders were also IMO too effective. Some might disagree with me on that, but I think overall all sliders need to be seriously looked at in offline dynasty mode.
Not to mention the effect that the penalty settings have on gameplay:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html

You pretty much need a PhD in Sliderology to really understand what these all do.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #23
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Ok thanks for the information man! Ill be sure to check up on the Sliders and make note of the ratings to provide for feedback.
my biggest issue with the sliders is who at EA actually programs the sliders and does anyone at EA actually go in test sliders themselves for gameplay?

maybe they should start testing sliders based on feedback from some of the best sliders makers in their sports games and then code gameplay sliders for each level to play close to realistic football out of the box like NBA 2K has done recently with SIM GAMEPLAY Sliders already built into the game.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 04-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...no hey ea threads
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »