Home

Equipment hopes for 14

This is a discussion on Equipment hopes for 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #65
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Equipment hopes for 14

I saw that but the cleats are so bad and out dated and even though I personally don't like them and would rather have the solid color, the addidas stripes need the three stripes on the back on the mid cut socks. I mainly just want new cleats but its the last year, go out with a bang.

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #66
Rookie

vhhsfu0509's Arena

OVR: 1

Based on the video released today, it looks like no Revo Speed 2 Bar. Tajh Boyd, one of the most high profile QBs in the country, has on the Revo Speed Robot RB 2.

It's just inexcusable to not have this in the game (if this ends up being the case). It's been in Madden for 2-3 years... anyways the case has been exhausted on this board -- our opinions (and reality) don't seem to matter.

But hey guys, let's just be thankful we have Mascot Games!
Old 04-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #67
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore0192
I saw that but the cleats are so bad and out dated and even though I personally don't like them and would rather have the solid color, the addidas stripes need the three stripes on the back on the mid cut socks. I mainly just want new cleats but its the last year, go out with a bang.
Peep this though. None of us actually saw the Adidas socks coming. If they have the capability of adding these socks some new cleats could be coming. If you don't remember, Georgia Tech had on their old jerseys in the game play video. In this video they had on their new ones. I also did not see these socks on the Michigan players in the game play video. I think that may bring a little rest to this situation.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #68
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
Based on the video released today, it looks like no Revo Speed 2 Bar. Tajh Boyd, one of the most high profile QBs in the country, has on the Revo Speed Robot RB 2.

It's just inexcusable to not have this in the game (if this ends up being the case). It's been in Madden for 2-3 years... anyways the case has been exhausted on this board -- our opinions (and reality) don't seem to matter.

But hey guys, let's just be thankful we have Mascot Games!
Don't loose hope yet. Remember that they are not allowed to replicate the players all the way. A guy also showed a screen of eric gordon (#24) from UT possibly wearing the 2 bar from the game play video. It was blurry but I know he doesn't wear the robot nor the 2 bar in real life. There is still hope.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #69
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoore0192

I wonder if these are the socks they are trying to mimic?

Last edited by carvis#15; 04-20-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #70
Rookie

peddie15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdawg25
I know it's blurry, but doesn't that Tennessee defender kinda look like he has the 2 bar revo speed facemask?

Attachment 58414

Attachment 58415
I think i see the bar...
Old 04-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #71
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
I wonder if these are the socks they are trying to mimic?
http://counterkicks.com/wp-content/u...-1-640x426.jpg
As a Michigan fan I think so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #72
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
As a Michigan fan I think so.
Cleats might be next. I see new stuff every video. 1st screenshot with Michigan he had grey gloves on. In the game play video they had on the team adidas gloves. Now in this video they have the socks which they of course didn't have on in the previous videos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »