Home

Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine

This is a discussion on Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #81
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine

This is from a guy who was at the event yesterday.

@Pickerill_Craig: @jpdavis1982 @ogconstant
The new dialogue for halftime and elements are cool. Whether its something you'd want to see every time is up to the player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #82
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
How many time are guys gonna watch the whole halftime show before they start hitting X to get back to the game? lol Not being negative but really...
Like other's have said, if it's my own highlights I won't be able to X through it fast enough. If it's highlights from around the league I would certainly watch every time. Well.... as long as it's done well (complete play, good camera angles, non-redundant commentary, not glitchy, etc.)

If they can do the things that I listed above, plus give us highlights of our fellow user opponents (in OD's) highlights, then my mind will be blown.

I'm pretty confident that my head will remain intact, but my fingers are crossed.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 04-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This is from a guy who was at the event yesterday.

@Pickerill_Craig: @jpdavis1982 @ogconstant
The new dialogue for halftime and elements are cool. Whether its something you'd want to see every time is up to the player.
This sounds like it will be repetitive and the same for each game, but I hope I am wrong.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #84
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
This sounds like it will be repetitive and the same for each game, but I hope I am wrong.
Exactly...
Old 04-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #85
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Like other's have said, if it's my own highlights I won't be able to X through it fast enough. If it's highlights from around the league I would certainly watch every time. Well.... as long as it's done well (complete play, good camera angles, non-redundant commentary, not glitchy, etc.)

If they can do the things that I listed above, plus give us highlights of our fellow user opponents (in OD's) highlights, then my mind will be blown.

This would be cool. I picture having random generated highlights from CPU teams marquee games that can change if the you game was reset and played again, as well as the real static highlights from fellow Users in an OD.

Also could be used in Online Ranked to show highlights from others on your friends list or from other random games being played in Online Ranked at the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #86
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Just watched a ESPN NFL 2K5 video and wow. Its a shame that EA cant even come close to that and this is 2013...

presentation on that game was the best by far on any game on any system.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #87
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Just watched a ESPN NFL 2K5 video and wow. Its a shame that EA cant even come close to that and this is 2013...

presentation on that game was the best by far on any game on any system.

preaching to the choir my man, i have a feeling im gonna see the news tomorrow and just shake my head cause it still wont even be close to 2k5...hopefully they prove me wrong.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:29 AM   #88
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I know many wont agree, but I think NCAA 14 and Madden 25 are focusing on what's most important and that's gameplay. I think they are really trying to nail down gameplay now and make sure it's right for next gen when it comes. I think the major presentation elements are being held back for next gen. It really doesn't make much sense to go all out in presentation now, when a much more powerful system is around the corner which will open basically endless possibilities for world class presentation. IF they get the gameplay tight now, I'm willing to wait one more year to be blown away with the Presentation.

With that being said its 2013 and it's pathetic that EA hasn't at least outdone what 2k did 9 years ago with their halftime presentation. I want Maddens to blow it away, there's no more excuses when next gen drops, it's put up or shut up and don't come back.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 04-18-2013 at 12:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »