Home

NCAA Football 14 Revamps Presentation

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Revamps Presentation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #57
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 14 Revamps Presentation

Hopefully they've worked on, or have worked out the freezing issues Studio Updates caused.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #58
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by balljonesjr
I'm still waiting to hear about DB/WR interactions ... I'm starting to believe EA is making sure anyone that gets a hands on view of the game doesn't ruin any secrets or they're giving them a list of things off limits to write about
Not happening man. This will still be the same. Line interaction is the same. They only fixed assignments on running plays, particularly option runs and reads. Pass blocking is exactly the same as last year. I'm still worried about the AI being unable to adapt realistically to real football situations; Down, distance, time, player personal, playcalling etc... It's all icing on a stale cake.

As far as these presentation adds and cam angles great news, but what took so long? Multiple cams should have been in this game yrs ago. I've had that choice ever since I started playing FIFA current gen. I always use the co-op cam because I can see the whole field. One good thing is they won't be able to blame the next gen hardware for any lack of ingenuity and innovation. It's put up or shut up summer 2014 or 15.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #59
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Woohoo!! Finally the ability to schedule Neutral Site games in dynasty are back!! We had this with NCAA 2000, and haven't had it back since. It's about freakin time!! I may actually play dynasty this year.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 04-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #60
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

the dynamic loading screens sound cool. it kinda reminds me of ncaa 05 or 06 (?) where they had the info when loading to the start of the game
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 04-18-2013, 10:18 PM   #61
Banned

tfer717's Arena

OVR: 0

true real-time presentation would do wonders for Ncaa and Madden. But for some reason they continue to go to canned cut scenes. 500 new 'vignettes'? why do I feel like i will see the same 3 over and over?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 10:26 PM   #62
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfer717
true real-time presentation would do wonders for Ncaa and Madden. But for some reason they continue to go to canned cut scenes. 500 new 'vignettes'? why do I feel like i will see the same 3 over and over?
I feel you, I guess they are saving real time presentation for next gen, unless it's something that got added to M25 and not NCAA 14.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Guys:

Ive been a member here for years and post very little. I just prefer to read and download the many excellent rosters. However, now I need to say something.

Ive been a college football official for a few years and it pains me to see the officials wearing white knickers with black stripes. We only wear black pants with a white stripe. Used to wear white knickers but Ive never owned any with a black stripe. Its been that way for a few years now. Can someone who knows someone at EA please pass this on?It drives both me and my 7yo crazy. Im sure Im not the first person to notice this.

Thanks.

T
Old 04-19-2013, 12:10 AM   #64
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTTS
Guys:

Ive been a member here for years and post very little. I just prefer to read and download the many excellent rosters. However, now I need to say something.

Ive been a college football official for a few years and it pains me to see the officials wearing white knickers with black stripes. We only wear black pants with a white stripe. Used to wear white knickers but Ive never owned any with a black stripe. Its been that way for a few years now. Can someone who knows someone at EA please pass this on?It drives both me and my 7yo crazy. Im sure Im not the first person to notice this.

Thanks.

T
See something that little will take YEARS for them to fix. They don't even have chain gang in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »