Home

NCAA Ultimate Team Idea

This is a discussion on NCAA Ultimate Team Idea within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
NCAA Ultimate Team Idea

Heres how I think NCAA Ultimate Team should be done..

Your team starts out at 1 star prestige. As you win games and improve your record and team overall, you unlock more packs. For the packs.. there should be a 1 star, 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star recruit packs.
1 star prestige can only buy 1 star packs, 2 star prestige can buy 2 star or 1 star packs, 5 star prestige can buy any pack, etc. This would make it a really fun - never ending - never boring kind of mode that I would love.
These would contain a bunch of randomly generated recruits and you get to pick the ones you want and they would join your team. This way, people wont all have the same players and it will be more exciting. One of the things that killed the mode for me on Madden was all the best teams having the same players. If you start losing games and your prestige goes down, you wont be able to buy the 5 star packs anymore. Also this would be cool because you can like feel a connection to your star players because no one else has a player the same as them.

And with each pack you buy your players would go up in years- freshman would become sohpomore, sophomore become juniors, etc. So as you build up your team you have to say goodbye to some of your players just like in real NCAA.

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 04-22-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Ultimate Team Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Heres how I think NCAA Ultimate Team should be done..

Your team starts out at 1 star prestige. As you win games and improve your record and team overall, you unlock more packs. For the packs.. there should be a 1 star, 2 star, 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star recruit packs.
1 star prestige can only buy 1 star packs, 2 star prestige can buy 2 star or 1 star packs, 5 star prestige can buy any pack, etc. This would make it a really fun - never ending - never boring kind of mode that I would love.
These would contain a bunch of randomly generated recruits and you get to pick the ones you want and they would join your team. This way, people wont all have the same players and it will be more exciting. One of the things that killed the mode for me on Madden was all the best teams having the same players. If you start losing games and your prestige goes down, you wont be able to buy the 5 star packs anymore. Also this would be cool because you can like feel a connection to your star players because no one else has a player the same as them.
Is there any sort of chemistry modifier, like FUT, in MUT?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
Rookie

kennethxD's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard_Nation
Don't think so.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #4
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryHard_Nation
There used to be. They took it out this past year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »