Home

Who will be the top players at there position?

This is a discussion on Who will be the top players at there position? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 12:46 AM   #33
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
No way IMO opinion why is Bridgewater ahead of JM?
Because he's a better passing qb and will be a top 10 pick if things hold up.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #34
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Because he's a better passing qb and will be a top 10 pick if things hold up.
How does that explain it? They had the same stats passing pretty much but Manizel had rushing yards an played better teams bar none...
Old 05-01-2013, 03:04 AM   #35
Rookie

drift7one's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Who will be the top players at there position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
Try again.
Fastest, most explosive? Probably. Best? No way.
not saying DAT is the best RB, certainty not from a prospective NFL standpoint. but the thread is dedicated to the Top Rated. and although the AZ RB is very good, I believe it will be DAT's ratings w/ speed, agility, elusiveness, bc vision, juke, and return that will make him the highest rating for an RB in NCAA 14.

continuing on, I believe Manziel will be ranked above Bridgewater for the sole purpose of his playmaking ability and impact on the team's offense by also being a great runner , plus the whole Heisman thing helps out. though Teddy is the better prospect.

hence having Manziel above Bridgewater on my position rankings, listed on Page 2.

Last edited by drift7one; 05-01-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
Try again.
Fastest, most explosive? Probably. Best? No way.

Rest seem pretty reasonable to me
I'm not saying he's the best RB, he's not even really a RB. He will be the highest rated RB in this game though.

Should create a new slot/tweener position.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #37
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

Manizel is the better COLLEGE QB, but is no way the better QB when it comes to the NFL. Look, Andrew Luck didn't win the Heisman and most would say he's a pretty dang good QB in the NFL. In no ways am I a Manizel fan, because personally I find it a joke that he's taking online classes at Texas A&M, attends the NFL Draft when Texas A&M is still in session(I mean come on, at least show you are some what dedicated to study.) It's why I have a ton of respect for Luck who decided to graduate and get his schooling done first before coming over to the Colts. Manziel should be a higher rated QB in NCAA, but Bridgewater is the better QB when it comes to the NFL. The longer Manizel has the attitude about school, the more I want to see him be an epic failure where he's out of the league.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #38
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
So he beat one good D since 2008? I'm not sure if you watched that game, but LSU didn't wanna be there. Some people say that's not a big factor. But I assure you it is. They don't wanna play in that game. And I hate LSU. So it's not like I'm making excuses for them.

You look at the quality of teams he plays. It's laughable.
Is FSU not a good defense?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #39
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
Manizel is the better COLLEGE QB, but is no way the better QB when it comes to the NFL. Look, Andrew Luck didn't win the Heisman and most would say he's a pretty dang good QB in the NFL. In no ways am I a Manizel fan, because personally I find it a joke that he's taking online classes at Texas A&M, attends the NFL Draft when Texas A&M is still in session(I mean come on, at least show you are some what dedicated to study.) It's why I have a ton of respect for Luck who decided to graduate and get his schooling done first before coming over to the Colts. Manziel should be a higher rated QB in NCAA, but Bridgewater is the better QB when it comes to the NFL. The longer Manizel has the attitude about school, the more I want to see him be an epic failure where he's out of the league.
Exactly this is about college players. I wanna buy one of those crystal balls you got Manizel was only a true freshmen who knows what either will do this year or how much better they got.

Last edited by Swamp Swagger; 05-01-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #40
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Exactly this is about college players an I wanna buy one of those crystal balls you got Manizel was only a true freshmen who knows what either will do this year or how much better they got.

The problem with Manziel's play style is how will it translate to the NFL. Will the read option turn into the Wildcat, where it's used like 1-4 times a game by some teams. But in college, the read option has been a standard for a long while, so JM is a great COLLEGE QB, but there is a way to stop him in just limit his running game because as just a strict pocket passer, he isn't that great. It's his running ability that sets up his passing, but that's another argument. So, JM should be higher rated because he's more dynamic in running and passing, where Bridgewater is more of a "traditional" QB.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »