Home

NCAA Football 14 Blog - Sights and Sounds (New Camera Views Included)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Blog - Sights and Sounds (New Camera Views Included) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #65
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 14 Blog - Sights and Sounds (New Camera Views Included)

When they say Coordinator Cam, I think of it as like the coordinator during games from the press box. So im guessing they mean coordinator cam as in watching film. Idk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #66
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
When they say Coordinator Cam, I think of it as like the coordinator during games from the press box. So im guessing they mean coordinator cam as in watching film. Idk.
I guess 'coordinator' camera is better titled than 'Director of Football Video Operations' camera.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:40 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1
Very skeptical on how the zoom in feature of the coordinator/wide camera angle will work. This is essential to whether or not the camera will actually be able to be used in the game or just another great looking screenshot.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #68
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMrAngryEyesxX
Very skeptical on how the zoom in feature of the coordinator/wide camera angle will work. This is essential to whether or not the camera will actually be able to be used in the game or just another great looking screenshot.
I don't think that the wide camera angle zooms in and I sure as hell hope that it doesn't.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 05-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #69
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

It just bothers me when they ignore something as if it doesn't exist and then boast about something related. So if you're going to have the Art Department spend time on getting new uniforms and accurate uniforms but then don't follow through all the way, it makes no sense.

So instead of this

We get this

Instead of this

We get this

If they are going to show off and brag about how the Art Department put in those gloves that form a logo when you put your hands together, why not improve something people will actually notice outside of a cutscene?
Old 05-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #70
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Who else would buy a cleat package?

It severely pains me to say it but if the gameplay is as good as its potential this year, I would do it.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #71
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Who else would buy a cleat package?

It severely pains me to say it but if the gameplay is as good as its potential this year, I would do it.
i don't know if cleats are something i'd pay for. A game like NBA 2k updates cleats without charging people (plus they allow you to create your own and edit colors). But if i'm buying a new uniform that in real life has a specific cleat that goes with that uniform, i'd expect those cleats to be included as part of the uniforms.

For example, i know these uniforms are already in the game now but HYPOTHETICALLY, if we had to purchase these uniforms in the store, i'd expect those crazy looking cleats to be included as part of the uniform.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 PM   #72
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i don't know if cleats are something i'd pay for. A game like NBA 2k updates cleats without charging people (plus they allow you to create your own and edit colors). But if i'm buying a new uniform that in real life has a specific cleat that goes with that uniform, i'd expect those cleats to be included as part of the uniforms.

For example, i know these uniforms are already in the game now but HYPOTHETICALLY, if we had to purchase these uniforms in the store, i'd expect those crazy looking cleats to be included as part of the uniform.

That's a great point, they didn't do this last year did they? With specific cleats?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »