Home

Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interview

This is a discussion on Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #25
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Glad that Ben acknowledges the business success of this mode in FIFA, Madden, etc. Obviously why they added it, and that's fine with me as long as they made major upgrades to the core of the NCAA Football franchise -- which is Dynasty Mode.
May 28th can't wait. I know right, people think this mode is a waste of time(UT) but for those of us who enjoy it, let us have our day ya know? I will be joining in with most everyone else on the 28th when Dynasty Mode information drops, but I enjoy this mode too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #26
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 22 - NCAA Ultimate Team Mode Interv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If you mean in their NFL jerseys, no, that is what MUT does. If you mean in other college uniforms yes, they said Russell Wilson will have a NC State and a Wisconsin card.

I'm glad to see these legends are 91, 93, one issue I always have with MUT is too many people rated 99 who don't deserve it.
No, I mean historic teams outside of UT. For example, could I take Peyton Manning, Arian Foster, Jason Witten, ect... and make an All-Tennessee team outside of UT mode?

Also, what is the little G 16 down at the bottom of each card in the pictures?
Old 05-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
Rookie

NikeBlitz's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
No, I mean historic teams outside of UT. For example, could I take Peyton Manning, Arian Foster, Jason Witten, ect... and make an All-Tennessee team outside of UT mode?

From what i understood, no sadly.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #28
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14

I don't know what the G is for, but the 16 is number of contracts remaining.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #29
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

maybe the G stands for games?
Old 05-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #30
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

it sounds pretty cool but I wish they would have went with my idea, it would be a lot more fun in my opinion
Old 05-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #31
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfire
who cares.. show us the better parts of the game already.. not this crap.. seriously
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others like/love Ultimate Team. I play it from time to time on Madden, but I might play it more in NCAA. It will be fun trying to build an all Purdue team (or all Purdue/IU team.) Ultimate Team is huge money maker for EA, so it's not really crap for them or most people. If you didn't like it, why did you come to the forum and post on here, where we really can't control what EA releases.

Anyways, this looks to be somewhat fun, it's just that it gets old playing people who have like 95+ guys across the board. I like to build a team somewhat realistically and I love relying on the lower tier cards (Brock Osweiler in Madden 13). It will be fun to try and get as many Purdue cards as I can(Brees, Avril, Orton, Short, Kerrigan to name a few.) I do want to see how many IU and other cards in the game for the lower tier teams like a UTSA, Old Dominion, etc. It would be cool to see guys from Hofstra and other non Div I teams.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #32
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Could someone explain how the game actually works. It sounds like a card game to me which sounds like you'll play your cards against another's cards. However people keep talking about uniforms, stadiums, and playbooks and I don't understand how that could fit into a card game.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »