Home

Weird Scheduling

This is a discussion on Weird Scheduling within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2003, 05:00 PM   #1
wes
Rookie

OVR: 2
Weird Scheduling

So I was just checking out the schedules of some of the other top ranked teams in my dynasty when I noticed Miami's schedule. Turns out that two of their three non-conference games were played against Minnesota. In week 2 they played them on the road and then week 4 they played them at home. Just curious if anyone has seen this happen in their dynasties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2003, 05:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Weird Scheduling

Quote:

wes said:
So I was just checking out the schedules of some of the other top ranked teams in my dynasty when I noticed Miami's schedule. Turns out that two of their three non-conference games were played against Minnesota. In week 2 they played them on the road and then week 4 they played them at home. Just curious if anyone has seen this happen in their dynasties.

Yea the same exact thing happened to me. I dont know how this happened but that was the only time i have seen 2 teams play twice in the regualr season. the weird thing is miami won the 1st game and minnesota won the 2nd. It`s not 2 big of a deal but it was just weird, I hope it doesnt start to happen more and more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »