Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #65
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Rain games would be so much better if it changed up a little. Start out raining and end up just being cloudy by the end of the game or vice versa. And make the crowd look more realistic when it comes to rain games. What I mean by that it.....it usually isn't a sell out and the the ponchos. You see bright colors like yellow, orange, green, etc ponchos throughout the crowd.

It is nit picking....but it gives the rain games a little more. I can't stand playing rain games because they just don't seem realistic.
they had this right in Madden back in the ps2 days
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #66
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshot - Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Virginia Cavaliers (Rain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Idk if anyone else noticed this but i zoomed in on the pic using my phone and I saw one of the Pitts. players colored sleeve was dirty but the white jersey was still clean smh so i take it thats way they barley showed them in this pic.
I think that was actually the linebackers hand. He is a black guy and the image has the bloom effect so its hard to see. thats the conclusion I have come to
Old 05-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #67
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke

They had it right for NCAA during the PS2 days.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #68
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

This dev team is so freaking lazy and unaware of the little things its pathetic!

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 05-22-2013, 12:25 AM   #69
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke
That was one of my favorite parts of playing Madden 06. Ponchos when it rained, winter jackets when it was snowing, etc. They even got the attendance for each team right, for the most part. It was probably the best current gen game in terms of making sure the crowd behaved realistically.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I wonder if they blurred out the away teams jersey because white jerseys do not become dirty just like the past couple of years. What makes me think this is the Pitt player has dirty sleeves where it is blue and all of the sudden clean where it is white.
Well in the picture u can actually see the dirty white jerseys its the brown blur
Old 05-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #71
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXoTheJOKERoXo
Well in the picture u can actually see the dirty white jerseys its the brown blur
I'd have to assume that with all the complaints they've received in the past in regards to the white unis not getting dirty, they'd go out of their way to show them dirty in this picture. However, they decided to blur out each white uniform, or at least hide them so you can't make anything out, in this picture.

I'm not holding out hope that the uni dirty issue is fixed until I see it with my own two eyes with the game in my XBOX.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #72
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

It's unlikely to be fixed this generation, don't quote me on this because it's entirely off of memory but it's an issue with their lighting effects and the white jerseys and essentially the clean jersey is blocking the dirty template from showing. It's unlikely to be fixed this generation, if they alter the engine it'll be more likely to catch it early on the XB1/PS4 generation.

I could be completely wrong and it could be fixed, because like I said it's off entirely memory (and I hope I'm wrong!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »