Home

They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty

This is a discussion on They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty

After all of the owner mode features released by Madden today, NCAA better have some in depth Dynasty. We've been stuck with the same formula for a little too long now. There just needs to be more "stuff" to do. The stadium upgrades, staff hiring, facilities and concessions are a real nice touch. Hopefully the Dynasty blog impresses because Madden is looking like the superior game right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
After all of the owner mode features released by Madden today, NCAA better have some in depth Dynasty. We've been stuck with the same formula for a little too long now. There just needs to be more "stuff" to do. The stadium upgrades, staff hiring, facilities and concessions are a real nice touch. Hopefully the Dynasty blog impresses because Madden is looking like the superior game right now.
I'm hoping the same. I run a OD and after the news on M25 most guys are asking about switching to Madeen. I guess we'll wait until 5/28 to determine if we're switching.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

Last edited by DirtyJerz32; 05-24-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:46 AM   #3
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

I mean that all sounds great but look EA would have to get permission from all 120+ schools to be able to "add" to these stadiums or whatever. But none the less agreed upon EA has to beef it up. I've been waiting to be able to do some stuff that Madden has been able to but in NCAA. I'm just patiently waiting.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Point is there better be a much cleaner, quicker, way to doing things the way Madden's Franchise mode is layed out. There needs to be more depth to the recruiting process, which coaches you send to which recruits. Sending a certain position coach to reel in a certain player, one coach who recruits better in certain states, etc. You should run a full staff the way you do in The Show, NBA 2k & now Madden. Maybe stadium expansion might be difficult, but there should be more depth to weekly stories, polls, practices, development of players.

They can't just give us the same formula, different coat of paint and say we made recruiting more difficult, and now you can have neutral site games... and expect us to get excited.

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 05-21-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #5
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I agree Madden is looking better right now.. Hopefully next week when the reveal the dynasty playbook it will blow us away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I agree Madden is looking better right now.. Hopefully next week when the reveal the dynasty playbook it will blow us away.
I'm not trying to be an *******, but I doubt very seriously that they blow us away. I hope im wrong, but history is not on their side.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
I'm not trying to be an *******, but I doubt very seriously that they blow us away. I hope im wrong, but history is not on their side.
Especially with 15 making the jump to next gen, almost guarantees we won't see anything groundbreaking.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #8
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
I doubt that they will as well I was just trying to be positive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »